When did you start learning melodies and music? You may be surprised...

neverfoundthetime

Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:40 am

I love these TED Talks. This one has to do with processing, recognising sound... in the womb: Yes folks, your musical journey began earlier than you may think....

neverfoundthetime

Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:24 am

I'd like to congratulate myself for starting one of the least viewed threads ever on TG... 37 views and no replies... way to go!

No I'm not bothered at all... just thought it was an outstanding achievement ... of sorts! :P ;-)

willem

Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:24 pm

Maybe she must wearing a guitar and sing the story,,,i said ones to my mother that she likes to sing and was in choir,,she said NO,,Your aunt was,,i geuss i heard something familair but could'nt see it through the womb..

congrats Chris..

songman52

Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:43 am

In the book, "This is Your Brain on Music" Levitin speaks of studies done on children exposed to music in the womb. They actually remembered the sounds when toddlers.

Well, this explains a lot.....

While carrying me, my mother was very poor and ate mostly pinto beans and cabbage. This caused flatulence, as you might expect. As a fetus, I heard..well..you figure it out. Surely this explains my love of potty humor and Larry the Cable Guy!

:laugh:

TwoCat

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic