An Explanation of How an Engineer Thinks...... (For Fun)

Music Junkie

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:54 pm

BigBear wrote:
Music Junkie wrote:
suziko wrote:
Ha! I have to send that to my dad. We've always joked that he's single-handedly kept the duct tape companies in business.

:)

Suzi
Suzi: As far as I am concerned, the man, or woman, who invented Duct Tape should win a Nobel Prize. It has save me and gotten me out of some tight spots over the years.... ;)

Nobel Prize? Alfred Nobel is the engineer's hero for inventing dynamite, one of the greatest toys we engineers have ever had!! Makes you proud to be an engineer when you can blow up someting!! :silly:
Bear:

We used to get together with some friends of ours out in the boonies (Mojave Desert area) and play with things that went boom. A friend was a mining engineer and an explosives expert. Picture a bunch of geeks with beer, bourbon, big rocks, cactus and explosives........ Needless to say, it is a miracle that we all still have our extremities...... :woohoo: :woohoo:

daryl

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
BigBear wrote:
Music Junkie wrote:
suziko wrote:

Suzi: As far as I am concerned, the man, or woman, who invented Duct Tape should win a Nobel Prize. It has save me and gotten me out of some tight spots over the years.... ;)

Nobel Prize? Alfred Nobel is the engineer's hero for inventing dynamite, one of the greatest toys we engineers have ever had!! Makes you proud to be an engineer when you can blow up someting!! :silly:
Bear:

We used to get together with some friends of ours out in the boonies (Mojave Desert area) and play with things that went boom. A friend was a mining engineer and an explosives expert. Picture a bunch of geeks with beer, bourbon, big rocks, cactus and explosives........ Needless to say, it is a miracle that we all still have our extremities...... :woohoo: :woohoo:
How many of us have been young and stupid? Maybe I should rephrase the question and ask who among us has NOT been young and stupid? :( :ohmy: :unsure: :dry: :blink: :silly: :blush: :S

Music Junkie

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:44 pm

daryl wrote:
How many of us have been young and stupid? Maybe I should rephrase the question and ask who among us has NOT been young and stupid? :( :ohmy: :unsure: :dry: :blink: :silly: :blush: :S
My sincere guess is that is a VERY low number..... :P

cosmicmechanic

Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:11 am

Music Junkie wrote:
daryl wrote:
My sincere guess is that is a VERY low number..... :P

... ever run out of barbecue lighter fluid and tried naptha ?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic