Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:35 am

RicksPick wrote:
Happy 54th Birthday Scott

Have a good day
With lots of fun and family

Bummer having your birthday near Xmas
Hope any presents arnt wrapped in Xmas paper like mine was

Rick
Hey Scott, it is a bummer right enough to have a birthday this end of the year, but hey didn't you know..........
all the best people are born at this time of year. :)

All the best for today. ;)

Tom N.

cosmicmechanic

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:32 am

Happy B-day, Scott,

What's the appropriate thing to say up there in Alaska ... may you meet many moose ? (May you many moose meet ?)

Here's one moose you may enjoy meeting on your birthday :)

Pierre

lueders

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:11 pm

Happy Birthday Scott! Almost a Christmas baby, weren't ya?

Anyways, Happy Birthday Sir! Hope it is a good one! (You definitely make a lot of cool contributions to the site.)

I been meaning to ask you...where in Misery are you from originally? (ur I mean Missouri)

(That might have come up before but I don't recollect where it was.)

willem

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:25 pm

Happy birthday Scott,,hope you get not to tired with shaking hands and can play the guitar on this day tooo..

Willem

Music Junkie

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:35 pm

Hey Scott, happy birthday! Close to Xmas..... I hope you don't get jipped...... :P :P

I hope you have a great day with family and friends. Hope the weather is good and you can go for a fly!

Cheers!

MJ

BobR

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Happy Birthday Scott,

I hope you're having a fabulous day.

Bob

haoli25

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Happy Birthday, Scott. I hope your party lasts all weekend long ending with a Merry Xmas.

Rick, a belated birthday wish for you. Sorry I missed it. I hope you had a great day.

Tom, an early birthday wish for you. Glad you are on the mend. I hope your birthday is the best.

Happy Festivus too! :) :) I am off to 'air some grievances' and I am looking forward to the 'feats of strength' after dinner this evening. :) :)

take care my friends,

Bill

Chasplaya

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Many happy returns you old fart :laugh: (same age as me so I can say these things!) lol! Have a great day mate

sbutler

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Thanks Everyone for the wonderful Birthday wishes. I do appreciate each one.

I've always been asked if I got the short end of the gift giving thing with my Birthday being so close to Christmas. And even during my "I want it all days" as a youngster, I still got so much more than I deserve.

I started my day off with a couple cups of coffee, made from beans given to me by a work mate. Really good stuff. It goes great with the homemade snikerdoodle cookies my wife made just for the occasion. Then out to the 4wheeler to plow the lastest 5" snow fall that we seem to be getting on a daily basis. Litterally every night for the past 6, has brought at least 4" and its getting to the point that I have no place left to push it. But I'll manage.

I did manage to plow around the one moose that is now standing in my yard, trying its best to strip any tree it can reach of its tender tipped branchs. This time of year, thats about all they get to eat. Unlike me, they are on a continuing spiral downward until spring. I ususally plump up quite nicely this time of year.

So once again, thanks to everyone for the kind words, and I wish all here at TG (and your familys) a very Happy and Healthy holiday season. Signing on as a Target Member here is by the way, one of the best gifts I've ever received. I'm very happy with the distance I've come with my guitar, and its this web site and all of you that have helped me on my way. Moose Head's for everbody!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY.
SCOTT

ps, Kansas City was first home. Born on the Missouri side, raised on the Kansas side

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic