Good Deal on guitar case

Hydroman52

Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:15 am

Musician’s Friend is running a special on the Musician’s Gear Deluxe Series guitar cases. Normally, they are about $50.00 with free shipping, but right now, they are knocking $10.00 off. I bought one last year for an old road-worn Charlie Hoffman dreadnought. I also tried a Martin D-41, and it fits securely with very little slop. In fact, these guitars fit better in this case than the originals in which they came. I store the guitar in the case and take it to practice at least once a week. It's not getting the banging around like a 3 - 5 gig a week player, but it isn't just sitting in the corner somewhere not being used. So far, it is showing almost no sign of wear.

I paid $50.00 for the case and am very happy with it at that price. At $40.00, it’s a better deal. The item number of the one that I got is 540945. If you need a case for a “dread” and don’t want to spend a small fortune, you might want to check it out.

They have cases for other style guitars in the Deluxe Series line which I would guess are the same quality and value, but I only have the "dread" case and can only comment on that model.

Hydroman52