Deep, dark secrets ... just between us !

tombo1230

Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:16 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
Yeah,

Very Dark Secret !

I have told Tom N a lie about Mickey!

:laugh: :laugh:

:woohoo:
He looked pretty dead to me! :huh: :ohmy: :evil: :pinch:

Tom N.

tombo1230

Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:17 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:
Sorry, deleted. Forget it.

I've always been a good kid, no dark deep secrets, still trying to think of it, but nothing comes to mind....! :)

Ness
I'm with you Ness. I'm off to polish my halo! :laugh: :laugh:

Tom N.

thereshopeyet

Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Thanks

AndyT

Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:55 am

I also suffer from OCGD, but trust me... It's no secret around here! LOL The word 'Guitarded' has been heard...

tombo1230

Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:11 am

thereshopeyet wrote:
Tom N Wrote:
He looked pretty dead to me!
Tom ... The lie is ..... he's alive!!

:woohoo:
No Dermot, the lie is that he was ever alive.

Anyway I will say hi for you as I am visiting Mickey Mouse next week. B) :)

Tom N.

Music Junkie

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:28 am

AndyT wrote:
I also suffer from OCGD, but trust me... It's no secret around here! LOL The word 'Guitarded' has been heard...
"Guitarded"...... :woohoo:

Had not heard that one before. That is a great one to describe a few of us around here..... :P

thereshopeyet

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:49 am

Thanks

Chasplaya

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
AndyT wrote:
"Guitarded"...... :woohoo:

Had not heard that one before. That is a great one to describe a few of us around here..... :P
Me neither might have to use that one :laugh:

tovo

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Ah Pierre, Trés Bon!

Years ago when I was in the military me and several mates were sitting around having beers and lamenting the fact that the visiting American soldiers were so very popular with the girls. Once a US serviceman walked in (particularly if he was from the South) and said "Thank you ma'am" to one of the girls he became their very own Elvis Presley and we were ignored all evening. (As opposed to the usual situation where the girls fell all over us).

Anyway....I got the bright idea that it couldn't be hard to pass ourselves off as visiting American servicemen in a little country town like this was. Reckoning that I did a passable Georgia accent I strode into the first pub and tried it on. Worked a treat and my mates were highly impressed. Chuffed with my scam, I visited the men's room and was asked about how my evening was progressing by a fellow standing next to me. Worried about blowing my cover, I answered in the same Southern drawl I had been using all night. He looked at me and said "I know you....you were my instructor at basic training". I've never felt so stupid.

Crime doesn't pay.

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:12 am

You were trying to pull a guy in the John, Tony?
Ah, I see, not wanting to blow your cover... ok, we'll believe you, no need to insist ;-).

Reminds me of sharing digs with a 6' 4" surfer with long blond hair in my second year as a student. I wake up one night and I'm bending over his bed possibly with the dream-enraptured intention of climbing in lost in some wild dream (the blond in that was female!). He wakes up same time and we are both shocked!! I made sure I told the story to everyone next day before he could! :blush: :ohmy: To this day, I don't like sharing a room with someone else.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic