Are you lacking the Sheep-gene too?

Chasplaya

Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Hear hear!

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:12 pm

Any politico that attempts to alter the law to create a privileged class is guilty of treason and thrown on the next garbage scow leaving the country, never to return.
Andy, Australia has already been invented, you'll have to come up with a better idea! Oh, okay, it wasn't the political class we sent down under...

Sorry Aussies! :silly:

Chas, thanks for finding my soap box for me... I'll make sure I use it next time.

Stuart, no probs... I may have lost my feel for the weighting of some English words (missunderestimated :-)), slight irritation would have done for the YT note. But the other stuff does get me stirred.

Dennis, I didn't get it!

ncsurfer

Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Normally I stick to just music related stuff but reading this thread reminded me of this gentleman and his take on the state of the union from 3 years ago. Maybe it fits this thread, maybe not, the language can be rough so I apologize ahead of time.

[video][/video]

wiley

Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:59 pm

takhak

Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:22 pm

Press the arrow on the Jon Stewart video on page one.

Music Junkie

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Mark:

George Carlin is king! I sure miss that guy. Little harsh on some levels, but never enough to offend me or my thick skin. Gotta love his twist on all things. Truly talented comedian.

MJ

thereshopeyet

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Thanks

Music Junkie

Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:08 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
. Image
Dermot:

That is just funny..... :P

haoli25

Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:30 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Chris- as usual you are more well informed on American politics than most Americans!! Congrats! What do you guys do in Switzerland all day? Make chocolate and cheese and watch CNN?
Bigbear my friend, no not CNN ;-)! That's the whole point! Internet every time... I saw what happened with Lou Dobbs and how Ron Paul gets treated at CNN so I now switch to Al Jazeera and RT (Russian) to get the bits CNN are hiding... I already have what they are hiding from CNN so its an illuminating balance. My favourite source though, is Jon Stewart.
No Sheep-gene here :)
Glad to hear it Silver! ;-)

Chris, behold the power of CNN. They moved London...... :) :) :)

Bill Image

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:34 pm

Thanks for that clip Mark... that was the most accurate brief history of the last 150 years I've heard yet... and the language was surely appropriate!
OK guys, PIPA and SOPA are done, most likely!
Hope so Wiley ... but keep we need to keep our eye on the ball as with these types, there is always something cooking and it's never to your advantage.

I like to kept the saying in mind: Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they ain't out to get you! :woohoo:

Bill, only CNN could put London where Norwich is supposed to be!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic