Thinking of you all in Europe

michelew

Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Ness, Willem, Chris and Abilio,

It's great to hear that you and your families are safe and sound and out enjoying the cold.

The frozen lake looks amazing Ness, just beautiful. Walking on water... haha ... I always knew you were special :)

Well I wish I could join you and skate on some of those frozen canals/lakes/ponds, crunch the snow under my feet and breathe in the cold clean air....and then go inside and drink something very warming. :)

Enjoy the beauty. be careful on the icy roads.

Thanks for letting us spend a little time there.

Shel

Music Junkie

Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:08 pm

willem wrote:
Music Junkie wrote:
Very well said Michele..... :)

I take for granted the very mild climate that I live in. I complain at times that we have no "seasons" here in this area. We stay very close to 65-70F most of the year with a few cold spells and a few warm spells. I can't even imagine -38C! I whine when it gets to the 50's.....

I am so glad that things are o.k. for you Willem, Ness and Chris. I hope all my other TG family over there is fairing the same.... Take care and stay warm. Enjoy the sunshine when you can.

I had to run to look at a couple of projects yesterday and caught these pics.... It was a bit colder than usual up there yesterday.... Image
what is it? A sort of watering system?
Willem:

Yes, it is a watering system for open fields. They use them a lot around here on the farms...

willem

Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:48 am

This is a general picture when we have a bit winter,, Ice scating for fun..

BobR

Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:54 am

My heart goes out to all those affected by this nasty weather. I pray it will warm up soon.

neverfoundthetime

Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:56 am

That was lovely Willem, thanks!

But to me it looks like we got a whole lotta more snow over here. You don't see anything green or whatsover. But indeed, around here lots of iceskating fun as well! :)

willem wrote:

willem

Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:03 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
That was lovely Willem, thanks!

But to me it looks like we got a whole lotta more snow over here. You don't see anything green or whatsover. But indeed, around here lots of iceskating fun as well! :)

willem wrote:
Its melting in sun,,you can feel he's coming..lol,,we had 5 cm....for me thats enough,,ahahah but i liked my walk(with a bit sun)

I hope also its gonna be better in those parts we it is real !!!! winter,,hope they will care for each other..

lmc831

Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Thats a Mighty long Leash you have for your Dogs Venessa. Wish it would snow here in Texas. It did last year in Feburary for One day! Of course, I got my dog and myself out in the snow before it melted....Lisa

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic