"Adele" has been Nominated for 6 Grammy Awards for 2012.

dekotaj

Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:50 pm

willem

Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:56 pm

dekotaj wrote:

THAT WAS AWESOME KEVIN..

buddy

Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:59 pm

Gosh Kev, sneaking in in here?!!? :P

I so loved it!! How great to hear you cover an Adele song, you did very well, Bravo!! :)

cheers

Ness

(and that chord you're looking for should be a Dm indeed or a Gm without the capo. ;) )

ps. And yes, if I had something to say about it, I'd say she should win all six of them, what a fantástic singer/songwriter! GO ADELE! :cheer:

suziko

Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Great job on that Adele song, Kevin. And it looks like you've just added another song to my repertoire! :)

I was a bit behind the times with Adele and hadn't seen her perform until Ness was visiting me a few months back. Vanessa showed me a clip of Adele performing in the NPR Tiny Desk series and I was absolutely blown away. It's not just that she's hugely talented, she's also a riveting performer. Her face is just so expressive and she really sings with her whole body. I couldn't take my eyes off of her!

Suzi

dennisg

Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:30 pm

Kevin, I'm pretty willing to bet that you're the only human on earth to have posted both an Adele and a Hank Williams song on the same day. Even better, both of them were great.

michelew

Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:43 am

Kevin,

Really nice stuff!

But, what's with the headless shot. I vote more guitar face, less crotch. :).

I love your playin and the range of things you play.

Shel

dekotaj

Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:47 am

Willem-Thank you for bring this video up for me.And the kind words.

Ness,Yes,I hope so to.Thank you for the help on that chord.I hope you no what a great help you are to all of us here.thank you!!

Suzi-I hear ya.Ness also turned me on to Adele.What a fined.Thank you for watching.

Dennis-Had to laugh at your comment.You no you could just be right.Thanks buddy.

Hey my bestist TG friend.Hows thing for you Shel.I was so worried about playing forgot to pay attention to the camera angle.And yes, by all means I will get the angle a little higher from now on.Sorry!!It was morning time for me.I had the sheet music on a stand for the lyrics just off to my right. My glasses (READING) on to see it all.So no face time.

Kevin

tombo1230

Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:12 pm

dekotaj wrote:
Willem-Thank you for bring this video up for me.And the kind words.

Ness,Yes,I hope so to.Thank you for the help on that chord.I hope you no what a great help you are to all of us here.thank you!!

Kevin
Ness beat me to this by a day and more, I found the song online and transposing it to your key it was of course Intro: am c g Dm Verse am c g dm am c g g

You got to be fast or last as they say! Great job on this song Kevin. :)

Tom N.

michelew

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:40 am

It's all good Kevin. No need to worry. I just didn't want you going' all headless horseman on us again. You're too handsome and sweet to not include your face. Besides, now that Daryl's traded in his mask... Well we're locking down ALL of the masked-minstrel closets... Except for that sexy Swiss model who talks kinda funny and pops into the occasional video all unexpected (often voice only).

:)

Shel

tombo1230

Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:45 am

Congratulations to Adele. A clean sweep at the Grammys!

PHENOMENAL!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic