Real men don't buy girls

dennisg

Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:17 am

Underage prostitution is slavery. America knows a thing or two about slavery. It's wicked.

dekotaj

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:31 am

Hey Dennis.So right.

I try and live life with, be what ever kind of person you can live with.Just scares the heck out of me,with what some folks can live with.Not a big fan with most of the views these actor stand for.But for sure, they got this one right.

Underage prostitution is slavery.

Kevin

neverfoundthetime

Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:26 pm

We have legal prostitution here and while that also brings its share of difficulties it's creates less problems than making it illegal. But so many of the girls doing this work have been forced into it one way or another so often it is slavery even for those who are old enough and say they choose this way. For those under age girls being held hostage in prostitution, they are suffering unmitigated evil... so I really hope this campaign helps.

tovo

Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Good message Den. I think any situation where one person treats another likes dirt for their own pleasure is undesirable. Certainly applies to buying out women for sex so happy to carry that sign with you.

Chasplaya

Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Great message Den, but I believe this on its own will not make a difference... Why? Because unfortunately some people (All genders) don't see it as being wrong or they make too much money out of it. IN isolation this won't work, part of what is needed is early education supported by these good people sending positive messages.

sws626

Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:00 pm

Right on!

But I followed the link expecting this to be the title of a song.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic