One year later: how do you feel about the busking threads?

rapsidy

Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:06 am

Oh we little human beings can be so precious at times :blink:

here i was thinkin this site was perfect!!

Man am I a mushroom :P

Seriously !!!! do people get upset because people "post" too much, "show Off" , to look at me???

I would really love to see an example of a "look at me" post...... Cant we enjoy other peoples gifts,talents, success?????

Isnt that the point of a video so people will look at me??? give advice etc..

I absolutely love what every individual does on here regardless of how often, how good, or where they post it.

I browse what Im interested in, if im not interested i move on.

CHOICE is good

I love browsing the busking threads, and have been exposed to a lot of great new songs by it which i would never had known.

guitar is about FUN for me, yes i want to improve but if you cant sit around and share you progress with friends weather at home or TG then it gets a bit stale. You need to be able to share

If I post a vid in the review section I expect people to critique and point out my faults, as long as they dont say why are you even bothering to learn this thing! :P its all welcome. I cant see how people have gotten offended by that, and if they have ,why post a video in the first place if you dont want feedback der :silly:

anyhow if you are getting offended here then your pride is getting in the way... you may want to take yourself a little less seriously

after all it is just a little bit of wood with steel strings, hardly worth getting upset over.

hey if you want to see just how good this site is .. just go post one of your songs on YOUTUBE and see what the wolves will do :woohoo:

REMEMBER
Have FUN
Post as many vids and show off as you like

dont take offence to any well intended feedback ....

have your say... stop being princesses :P

Disclaimer I may or may not reject all of the above, or agree/disagree with same.. It may or may not be just MY OPINION which could or could not be possibly wrong.

daryl

Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:12 am

rapsidy wrote:
Oh we little human beings can be so precious at times :blink:

here i was thinkin this site was perfect!!

Man am I a mushroom :P

Seriously !!!! do people get upset because people "post" too much, "show Off" , to look at me???

I would really love to see an example of a "look at me" post...... Cant we enjoy other peoples gifts,talents, success?????

Isnt that the point of a video so people will look at me??? give advice etc..

I absolutely love what every individual does on here regardless of how often, how good, or where they post it.

I browse what Im interested in, if im not interested i move on.

CHOICE is good

I love browsing the busking threads, and have been exposed to a lot of great new songs by it which i would never had known.

guitar is about FUN for me, yes i want to improve but if you cant sit around and share you progress with friends weather at home or TG then it gets a bit stale. You need to be able to share

If I post a vid in the review section I expect people to critique and point out my faults, as long as they dont say why are you even bothering to learn this thing! :P its all welcome. I cant see how people have gotten offended by that, and if they have ,why post a video in the first place if you dont want feedback der :silly:

anyhow if you are getting offended here then your pride is getting in the way... you may want to take yourself a little less seriously

after all it is just a little bit of wood with steel strings, hardly worth getting upset over.

hey if you want to see just how good this site is .. just go post one of your songs on YOUTUBE and see what the wolves will do :woohoo:

REMEMBER
Have FUN
Post as many vids and show off as you like

dont take offence to any well intended feedback ....

have your say... stop being princesses :P

Disclaimer I may or may not reject all of the above, or agree/disagree with same.. It may or may not be just MY OPINION which could or could not be possibly wrong.
Well said.

My dislaimer: I mostly sorta don't disagree with almost everything you didn't say sometimes. :woohoo: ;) :silly: :blink: :S Michele do you want to add anything here? ;)

michelew

Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:46 am

What needs to be added? :) well except that I'm sure princesses can be pretty cool and maybe another yardstick for "get off the grass". "get a grip", "chill" is required here.

Nope. I'm good here. I say too much anyway. I'll shut up now in case I'm one of the purple (my favourite colour) circle. :)

So I'll go back to playing and having fun. Thanks for the offer though.

;)

shel

willem

Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:15 am

michelew wrote:
What needs to be added? :) well except that I'm sure princesses can be pretty cool and maybe another yardstick for "get off the grass". "get a grip", "chill" is required here.

Nope. I'm good here. I say too much anyway. I'll shut up now in case I'm one of the purple (my favourite colour) circle. :)

So I'll go back to playing and having fun. Thanks for the offer though.

;)

shel

FUN and MUSIC,,IS THAT POSSIBLE?? Image

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic