Anyone want to join me at guitar camp?

neverfoundthetime

Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:12 am

Catman wrote:
I just got confirmation for session 1!

And Chris, if you're not careful I'll turn up on your doorstep too!

-David
It's open door here David ... any time!

jimcjimc

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:15 pm

dennisg wrote:
Unbelievable, Pierre! I'm blown away! This is really exciting. If your camp experience is anywhere near as good as mine was, you're going to absolutely love this.

Anyone else care to shock me ... or will it just be the French Canadians?

C'mon, yanks -- if two Canucks and one Israeli can make it to Seattle for a great week of music, fun and camaraderie, you can too. This'll be something you'll remember for a long, long time.
... at least one more yank... I sent in my registration and deposit last week - I assume I will get in - according to their web site, as of 3/18, the first session was only 81% full.

thereshopeyet

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Thanks

Lavallee

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:50 pm

jimcjimc wrote:
dennisg wrote:
Unbelievable, Pierre! I'm blown away! This is really exciting. If your camp experience is anywhere near as good as mine was, you're going to absolutely love this.

C'mon, yanks -- if two Canucks and one Israeli can make it to Seattle for a great week of music, fun and camaraderie, you can too. This'll be something you'll remember for a long, long time.
... at least one more yank... I sent in my registration and deposit last week - I assume I will get in - according to their web site, as of 3/18, the first session was only 81% full.
This is great Jim, don't forget your harmonica. Looking forward to meet you

Marc

Lavallee

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:59 pm

AcousticAl wrote:
It's great that this is working out, guys.

Marc & Pierre- don't forget the Sortilege!! (sorry- no accent grave on my iPad!)
Hi Al, the Sortilège spell did not last very long. Everybody wanted to be cursed by it. I will have to bring some at the camp.

Marc

dennisg

Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:59 am

jimcjimc wrote:
dennisg wrote:

Fantastic, Jim! I'm really looking forward to meeting you and watching you enjoy your camp experience.

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:29 am

I guess the guitar camp is sneaking up on you guys... looking forward to hearing and seeing some fun from there... remember to take your video cameras and laptops and keep us abreast of things.... ;)

willem

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:27 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
I guess the guitar camp is sneaking up on you guys... looking forward to hearing and seeing some fun from there... remember to take your video cameras and laptops and keep us abreast of things.... ;)

I was thinkin the same,,it starts on July 28 is'nt it?? It would be nice to have some short vids or pics so we can enjoy your blast...

tombo1230

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:01 am

Dennis, could this be the scene for your next writing experience? (Dennis Does Bootcamp)

Tom N.

dennisg

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:12 am

The good news is that, yes, guitar camp is just 10 days away, and those of us who are going have been in touch on email. The bad news is that the camp doesn't allow video cameras. I plan to bring my iPad, which means I'll be able to shoot video inside our cabin, but nowhere else. Too bad, eh? It would have been fun to show you guys something besides Marc and Pierre snoring in French.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic