Uhm...uke-thread? Harp-thread? Lovesongs-thread? Beatles-thread?...can't choose, new thread it is!;)

AcousticAl

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:13 pm

This deserves it's own thread AND category!

I also agree with Chris' comment about you playing your shoelaces.

You are TG's Queen Midas. Everything you touch turns to music. GREAT music!

AcousticAl

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Aw, I can't find words.......

Maybe my friend Tony the Tiger can......

G R R R R E A T!

I second that emotion.....

Sam

willem

Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:47 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
Uh.....Willem.....haha! :laugh: I have absolutely no idea what you're getting at! :dry: :S

What do you mean?

willem wrote:
I wonder,a uke can be fun but its roots is the challenging,just a thought.

Oh I just mean some Hawiian music will fit,,are younon it too??

Lavallee

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:00 am

Vanessa, another fantastic performance. That Uke of yours is beautiful and you make it sound great. I am also looking into harp (I have one but do not know how to start to learn). Did you used tabs for the harp or did you just get the melody by ear (I assume the later)?

Looking for to the video where you will also have a drum on your back :woohoo:

Marc

willem

Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Lavallee wrote:
Vanessa, another fantastic performance. That Uke of yours is beautiful and you make it sound great. I am also looking into harp (I have one but do not know how to start to learn). Did you used tabs for the harp or did you just get the melody by ear (I assume the later)?

Looking for to the video where you will also have a drum on your back :woohoo:

Marc
blow ans suck Marc,,the tube is full of examples ... you can make percusive sounds too,,

Sorry Ness

dennisg

Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:19 pm

From the first second to the last, and each one in between, thoroughly enjoyable, Ness. Your talent and enthusiasm are infectious.

michelew

Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:06 am

Suzi: Ooooooh, you're such a sweetheart :blush:, your comment was SO fantastic to read, I so love it that you loved it! Really really glad you liked the harp as well! It's quite new to me, but I did my best, haha! And yeah, fun I had indeed, and still, it's really a cute thing to play, thanks sweetie! :kiss:

Cori: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah you guys cracked me up too! :laugh: I'm soooooo happy you two liked it! Seductive expressions?? :blush: Me, would I ever? B) Haha, uh....it takes a woman to know a woman right?! :P Thanks so much my friend, thrilled to real your comment, smiling, smiling, smiling!!!! :) :cheer: :) :cheer: :kiss: Oh, the Decemberists, well if I had one in Bb, I would at least have tried it, but nope, at the time just G and A, now I also have a C and am expecting a Bb. Edit: btw Hell nó, I'm glad I didn't, since you did súch a fantastic job on the mandoline, wouldn't wanna change that for anything! :)

Al: Gosh, Al, I didn't think i could smile even bigger :) :) :) :blush: , gosh how sweet, makes my day BIG time, thanks so much!!! :cheer:

TwoCatSam: Our mr. 'If you could read my mind'! ;) I can hear your friend Tony LOUD AND CLEAR! Growling music to my ears, very happy that you agree with him :P ! Thanks so much Sam!!

Marc: Haha, a drum on my back, now that would be awesomely fun! :laugh: :laugh: :P Thanks so much for your kind comment, great to hear you liked it and the uke itself of course, I'm very happy with it! The harp, yeah, indeed first figured out the melody on my uke, picked a harp in the same key (G) and just tried to find them. At one point I knew how to find the scale and how to go up and down a second or a thirth, so it was a good excercise to finally 'understand' this type of harp (there are many types). In what key is your harp? Thanks again Marc!

Dennis: Thanks so very much sweet Den, it's always súch a heartwarming pleasure to read your comments on my vids, they never fail to make me feel good, hmmm....and shy actually :) , thanks!!!!

Thanks all, for joining in the fun time that I was having and yeah and still! :woohoo:

Ness

sbutler

Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:00 am

It's roots? So you'd like to hear a portugese tune??? :laugh: :lol:

As you very well know Willem, I like fun and I like challenges as well, who knows! ;) :P

willem wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:
Uh.....Willem.....haha! :laugh: I have absolutely no idea what you're getting at! :dry: :S

What do you mean?

willem wrote:
I wonder,a uke can be fun but its roots is the challenging,just a thought.

willem

Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:52 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
It's roots? So you'd like to hear a portugese tune??? :laugh: :lol:

As you very well know Willem, I like fun and I like challenges as well, who knows! ;) :P

willem wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:

What do you mean?

willem wrote:

:laugh: :laugh: I don't think Portugese when i think on a uke/axe..it is certainly fun to watch/hear you.. and frustrating :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

MarkM

Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:48 am

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Oustanding!!! Loved every freaking second of it Ness!!! This was a nice surprise after a day of travelling. Thanks for posting!!!

MarkM

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic