Uhm...uke-thread? Harp-thread? Lovesongs-thread? Beatles-thread?...can't choose, new thread it is!;)

pbraun

Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:14 am

Ness, Very cool alot of fun to listen to. You have to try Pauls version of Something next!
Pete

daryl

Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:16 am

Haha, yeah I understand, but really the portugese invented the instrument and brought it to Hawaii, not the other way around! ;)

Anyway, some hawaiian music you say.....is that a request? :P

willem wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:
It's roots? So you'd like to hear a portugese tune??? :laugh: :lol:

As you very well know Willem, I like fun and I like challenges as well, who knows! ;) :P

willem wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:

Oh I just mean some Hawiian music will fit,,are younon it too??

:laugh: :laugh: I don't think Portugese when i think on a uke/axe..it is certainly fun to watch/hear you.. and frustrating :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

willem

Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:20 am

Mark: Hahaha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blush: :blush: Ooooooooooh Mark, what a sweet man you are!!! Just fréaking %#$@#$#$@ loved to read your comment, THANK YOU! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Pete: Hey Pete, how great of you to drop by my uke-party! :cheer: Very happy you enjoyed it! 'Something', you mean George's 'Something'? In any way, like I said in the intro, for some reason Beatles-tunes are réally fun to play on a uke, I would never have thought of that if I hadn't bumped into this song. Thanks again Pete!

cheers,

Ness

willem

Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:26 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
Haha, yeah I understand, but really the portugese invented the instrument and brought it to Hawaii, not the other way around! ;)

Anyway, some hawaiian music you say.....is that a request? :P

willem wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:
It's roots? So you'd like to hear a portugese tune??? :laugh: :lol:

As you very well know Willem, I like fun and I like challenges as well, who knows! ;) :P

willem wrote:

:laugh: :laugh: I don't think Portugese when i think on a uke/axe..it is certainly fun to watch/hear you.. and frustrating :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

I write it proberly now,, so my request is a Hawaiian tune on hansem,,don't take the wrong one.. :P :laugh: but don't hurry.. B)

schm040

Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Ness,

So cool. I want one!!!!
Why do Beatles songs make me smile?

Matt

lueders

Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:57 am

Haha, thanks Matt!

I so know what you mean, Beatles-songs always make me smile as well! :) :) :)

And yeah, you should get yourself one, it's múch fun :cheer: :woohoo: ! Of course not just for strumming, you can actually play very nice chord-solos on it. Am working on a few, it sounds really sweet, haha! ;)

Thanks for dropping by Matt!

Ness

schm040 wrote:

Ness,

So cool. I want one!!!!
Why do Beatles songs make me smile?

Matt

Craig

Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:40 am

Vanessa,
Sorry I'm a little late to this.... I always run out of terms to describe your guitar playing and singing and now you do this to me?
OK, I will try...
Superb, awesome, wonderful, great, fantastic.....

Craig

dekotaj

Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:28 pm

Well,l Well,l Well, Ness;

I keep watching and reading.Watching and watching,Thinking, what dose one say to this performance???
This is SOOOOOOOOOOOO fantastically performed.Every time I hear the opening line, I just close my eyes and pucker up!!!!LOL.

Love it sis.BRAVO!!!
Kevin

haoli25

Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:24 pm

You're a ROCK STAR, Nessa! I'll buy tickets to your concert. :) :) :) :)

Bill Image

dekotaj

Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:32 pm

Craig: Craig my friend, now I do this to you?? :laugh: Really, I so hear you loud and clear and your comments néver fail to make me smile and smile and smile, thank you so much!!! :) :) :)

Kevin: I sooooooooooooooooo just lóved to read your comment :woohoo: , thanks Kev', so very very sweet of you! :blush:

Haoli25: Aaaah Bill, how great of you to drop by! :) At moments like this I'd so wish that I could meet all of you, jam, sing, chat, jam some more, because I'd love to see everyone of us in concert as well! ;) :P . It's actually amazing how as an online-community we can share as much as we do over here at TG. I do know if TG would ever organize some TG-event, it'll be very likely that I'll join that party anytime! :silly: Thanks Bill, so much appreciated!

cheers guys!

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic