Where do women rank?

dennisg

Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Curious where American women rank in the world? Newsweek was, and here are the results of their survey:

Rankings By Topic................ #1 Ranking Country...............U.S. Ranking

Workforce participation.......................Burundi...........................................60th

Tobacco use........................................Nauru..............................................41st

Math scores.........................................Taiwan............................................31st

Abortions.............................................Vietnam..........................................24th

Life expectancy.....................................Japan..............................................24th

Bullied teenagers..................................Turkey.............................................10th

Obesity.................................................Tonga..............................................8th

Vibrator ownership................................Taiwan.............................................2nd

Miss Universe wins.................................USA.................................................1st

These are sobering results to anyone who thought America had the smartest vibrator users in the world.

Music Junkie

Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Do I detect a relationship between vibrator ownership and an aptitude for math????? :woohoo: :woohoo: Maybe Taiwan is on to something..... :silly: :silly:

People who come up with these things have entirely too much time on their hands.... Always good for a laugh though, thanks Dennis... :laugh: :laugh:

neverfoundthetime

Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:33 am

Yep, that's the first thing I noticed too MJ.... and then I noticed I had never heard of Nauru! Had to look that sucker up... just had to be Micronesia!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic