Tovo is definitely not Green!

Chasplaya

Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:44 pm

Hi all Last night Tony aka Tovo and I met over a couple of beers, no guitars and no photos sorry! We managed an hour between Tony s busy meeting schedule and my shifts. But it was well worth it, to finally meet face to face with a fellow TG'er. I think we found a bit in common, both ex military so that was a starting point, similar tastes in music and similar thoughts on the direction of the site. Unfortunately I had to drive home after an evening shift so couldn't hang around too long and Tony had further meetings the next day. However, it was great to finally meet up. Hopefully their will be more opportunities to meet up with Tony again, Tony recalled the Group about house sharing and offers to accommodate fellow TG'ers I established so I might just just check that Group out again and give it a bump as many newbies might not be aware.

Anyway I had a good time, thanks for the beers Tony, till next time its my shout.

Music Junkie

Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:03 pm

Chas:

Good to hear you were able to meet up with Tony. He may not be green, but I am now..... :P

I almost got to meet up with Marc Lavallee a while back, but circumstances would not allow it.... :(

I hold out hope of schedules working out in the future for other opportunities with as many fellow TG'ers as possible. I have come to be very fond of many of my friends here.

Thanks for the update!

MJ

willem

Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Great Chas...busy,busy,busy...but meeting a TG'r and beer looks like fun..

neverfoundthetime

Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:24 am

Surprised you didn't meet up at work Chas, get some serious wine tasting done!
At least now you know TG is real and not some virtual conspiracy after all ;-).
Did you pop Tony in the tube with the TG banner and send him on his way to the next lucky recipient?

tovo

Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:25 pm

Hey Chas thanks mate. It was nice to meet you, thanks for making the effort.

Lavallee

Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:34 am

It is great that you guys were able to meet. So close and yet so far.

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic