FINALLY -- good news about the banner

tombo1230

Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:26 pm

So it's travelling banner take two! Great rehersal guys!

Dennis I've lost loads in the post over the years, shit happens, not your fault.

It will be fun doing it all over again. :) I might use a better pen this time and get my name as big as Willems! :laugh: :laugh:

Tom N.

jayswett

Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:00 pm

If memory serves, the inaugural signing of the lost bannder was in a hotel conference room with a number of TG members in attendance. Might I suggest that a similar situation to begin the journey of TG Banner 2.0 would be alot of fun? Too much to ask, perhaps, but I must say that the thought is a nice one. I would like to meet many of you one day.

millponddave

Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:30 pm

While the traveling banner was a fun idea, the loss does nothing to reduce the value of TG. I would have enjoyed the chance to sign it as much as anybody but my main focus has always been, and will continue to be , my own journey. I have traveled a great distance so far on this journey and have a great distance to travel yet. I look forward to continuing along this path that TG has started me on and hope that it never ends. Thanks to everybody that has inspired me to keep traveling.

Dave

Music Junkie

Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:15 pm

jayswett wrote:
If memory serves, the inaugural signing of the lost bannder was in a hotel conference room with a number of TG members in attendance. Might I suggest that a similar situation to begin the journey of TG Banner 2.0 would be alot of fun? Too much to ask, perhaps, but I must say that the thought is a nice one. I would like to meet many of you one day.
Would be pretty sweet if those attending the guitar workshop up in Puget Sound could kick it off, but I am not sure if the new banner could be ready by then...... :unsure: :unsure:

tovo

Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:48 pm

AndyT wrote:
I was worried that you had exploded or something worse.
Along with mourning the loss of said Banner (I was certain that if it was going to go missing then Australia Post would be the ones to lose it!) I am left wondering what could be worse than exploding??

Don't worry Den it's a one off. You posted me home and I got there just fine.

Catman

Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:44 am

Music Junkie wrote:
Would be pretty sweet if those attending the guitar workshop up in Puget Sound could kick it off, but I am not sure if the new banner could be ready by then...... :unsure: :unsure:
I was going to suggest that too, so I'll second it.

-David

AndyT

Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:37 am

tovo wrote: I am left wondering what could be worse than exploding??
Someone you care about exploding and you being left behind? Not a pleasant thought.....

willem

Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:00 am

tombo1230 wrote:
So it's travelling banner take two! Great rehersal guys!

Dennis I've lost loads in the post over the years, shit happens, not your fault.

It will be fun doing it all over again. :) I might use a better pen this time and get my name as big as Willems! :laugh: :laugh:

Tom N.
thats why they steal it..

thereshopeyet

Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:23 am

TheresHopeYet

jim56

Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:25 am

This is truly sad news, I feel like we have lost a family member. Here's a thought, we, the family, all 10,000 of us contact the carrier with letters, email and youtube videos telling them we want our banner back and they must make a good faith effort to find it. I'm thinking Lost and Found pictures of the banner hung on street posts and WANTED posters hung up in the carriers lobbies, you get the idea. Just a thought.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic