To Neil, Matt and the TG Wizards behind the scenes - Congratulations on 3 great years!

tovo

Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:44 pm

Hey guys. It's been a wild ride. An online community is a strange beast at times and I think that personally I have taken some time to learn how to properly manage the virtual world. That said, overwhelming positive in terms of your impact on my learning so sincere thanks to everyone involved.

Lavallee

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Congratulation Neil , Matt and the TG Techs (Mike and Cheryl and others) for this great tool. It is is actually much better than a tool.

TG has kept my interest of playing guitar constant for 3 years with all the challenges that Neil and all the TGers are bringing, which is a definite record for me (I change my activities all the time). Being on the road have also allowed me to meet many people that I would not have met otherwise (and many more to meet). When in the hotel at night, I can see what my friends are taking about , so it acts as a Guitar Facebook. On top of that my guitar skills have improved thanks to the passion about guitar and music in general that Neil irradiate. It has given me confidence to play with other people.

All in all , a great adventure

Marc

jayswett

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:56 am

I distinctly remember debating in my mind whether or not I should join the Target Program. Will I really use it? Is it worth the money? Can you learn guitar online? Suffice it to say, I made the right decision and look forward to many more years with TG.

abiliog

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:01 am

Happy birthday TG,
I, too, was as skeptic as a man can be about taking guitar lessons online. After watching some free lessons, the skeptic guy just vanished and now time just keep flowing happy and free.
Congratulations and keep on with the wonderful work,
Abilio

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic