Best Bordeaux

Chasplaya

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:29 am

Hi team , If you are into French wines you need to be looking the 2009 Bordeaux, all of them the season was phenomenal! First time the major Wine critics actually agreed ! So if int French Boreaux go 2009 best vintage in 30 yrs according to the best critiques. Need some advice give me a pm.

tom18

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Chas,
Thanks for the tip. Were the '09's as good as 1982? Best of luck with quitting smoking too. It sounds like Chantix really has something to offer. "Better living through chemistry" as the old DuPont ads used to proclaim. Forgive me, I'm a retired medicinal chemist...
All the best,
Tom

Chasplaya

Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:06 am

tom18 wrote:
Chas,
Thanks for the tip. Were the '09's as good as 1982? Best of luck with quitting smoking too. It sounds like Chantix really has something to offer. "Better living through chemistry" as the old DuPont ads used to proclaim. Forgive me, I'm a retired medicinal chemist...
All the best,
Tom
The ones I'd recommend would be the Lafleur 82 and the Pétrus 82 although the Pétrus is 61 was equally as good. Back to your query, good as 82 well matter of opinion, personally I thing 82 might have been overrated somewhat and pushed up artificially which results in prices tripling. 09 IMHO will be better, be quick due to top critiques these wines will triple in price very quickly, if they haven't already. Tip go for the lesser known vineyards they might still be better priced, shop around.

For those that don't know me Wine has always been a hobby for me, now I sell the stuff! for NZ's premier retail outfit.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic