Anyone else receive this spam in your TG mailbox?

dennisg

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:45 am

Dearest One,.

My name is Clara Gabriel, 23 years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr .and Mrs gabriel. My father was a highly reputable business magnet-(a cocoa merchant and gold) who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away by steriously during the political crises here in the country

My mother died when I was just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my Father on November 12th 2010 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told her that he has the sum of (USD$4.5 000 000) four Million five hundred thousand dollars left with a trust bank here in the counrty cote d' ivoire,capital city abidjan,west africa, which he deposited in a bank here in COTE D' IVOIRE, he told the secretary that i should contact the bank for them to know me as his next of kin which i have did as he instructed,

He also told the secretary that i should not let any of his relations to know about this because i am the only child, that they will do nothing but to kill me in other to take hold of every thing, He told her that i should seek for a foreign partner abroad who will help me tranfer the fund and also travel with him or her in other to continue my Education and also to start a Business relationship with the person,

This is why i have come in contact with you in order to help me retrieve this money from the bank and transfer it direct to your country and also to make an arrangement for me on how i will come over to your country in other to continue my Education and also to go into business relationship with you hence i am still young and i don't know any thing about business,

I am just 23 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. this is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of continue political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life .that bring to were i am now in the united nation Refugee Camp here in ivory coast,

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards and your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:

1.Can I completely trust you?
2.Can you accept me ?
3.What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you?

Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible with your full assurance that you will not disappoint me in this issue so that i can give you the contact of the bank where my late Father deposited the money for you to contact them on how the money will be transfer from their bank and receive by you in your country,
Thank you so much for your understanding and may almighty God bless you and your Family to the Glory of Almighty God Amen, Am looking forward to here from you soon through this email below, or send yours.

My sincere regards

[email protected]

neverfoundthetime

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:50 am

...and you never answered me Dennis!

:woohoo:

michelew

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:26 am

Yep.

And Chris, if you use a pseudonym, how is Dennis suppose to know...unless you send him a photo of your alter ego.

dennisg

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:44 am

Chris,

Where can I forward the money?

I just got a second spam from the same person.

neverfoundthetime

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:13 am

Swiss Ganovan Bank.
Muppetstreet
Geneva
Account nr. CH004005006007CASH

Merci!

tombo1230

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:16 am

dennisg wrote:
Chris,

Where can I forward the money?

I just got a second spam from the same person.
Some people have all the luck! LOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tom N.

Chasplaya

Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:34 pm

You mean these things aren't real!!!! :ohmy: Dang, I'd better give my 10% of the $4.5 million back....

tovo

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Good one Den now everyone knows about it!! I am already in negotiations to secure 25% of this vast fortune and now everyone is going to be wanting a slice. I suggest that Chris provide all of his details (Swiss bank account and all) and set up a line of credit for us all to draw on. Good on ya Chris.

sbutler

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Just let her know that as soon as her profile clears the FBI check, you'll tell her where to deposit our money. ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic