Hooroo

coomba

Thu May 10, 2012 5:42 am

Hooroo Everyone,

It's been fun

Things have changed and it saddens me that I have to leave TG as a Target member.

I just want to thank Neil, Matt and the TG team for this great site and for all the unbelievable lessons, my guitar playing has improved so much since I joined a few years back.

I would also like to say thanks to all the other members here at TG who have inspired me to keep going, by uploading their progress.

I hope when my situation improves I will be back some time.

Until then I wish you all the best

Hooroo

Cheers Scott

neverfoundthetime

Thu May 10, 2012 6:08 am

Hope you hang around on the forum as a non Target member in that case Scott and that things improve soon!
Good on ya!

Lavallee

Thu May 10, 2012 7:42 am

Hope to have you back in Target soon Scott, but you are still part of the community as Chris mentioned.

Marc

Music Junkie

Thu May 10, 2012 8:19 am

Scott:

Sorry to hear that things have changed for you. An common occurrence for folks these days. I hope that you decide to pop by once in a while and to stay on as a non-target member of TG. Your candidness and good nature are a welcomed and solid addition around here.

Cheers and be well mate....

MJ

tombo1230

Thu May 10, 2012 10:14 am

coomba wrote:
Hooroo Everyone,

It's been fun

Things have changed and it saddens me that I have to leave TG as a Target member.

I just want to thank Neil, Matt and the TG team for this great site and for all the unbelievable lessons, my guitar playing has improved so much since I joined a few years back.

I would also like to say thanks to all the other members here at TG who have inspired me to keep going, by uploading their progress.

I hope when my situation improves I will be back some time.

Until then I wish you all the best

Hooroo

Cheers Scott
Hi Scott.

I hope things improve and you bounce (no pun intended) back to TG land very soon.

As has already been said, you can still be around TG even if your not a Target member at the moment.

All the best,

Tom N.

willem

Thu May 10, 2012 11:13 am

Hi,,it is alway's sad to hear some is or must leave,,its a choice,,its a hard choice,,,its a pity when!!someone leaves and you don't get a sort of bonus lets say 5 of his most beloved lesson/songs or just some were they did'nt get to(maybe for a discount),,okay,,the best with you Scott and you know how to unlock the door..

Willem..

BobR

Thu May 10, 2012 11:44 am

Hi Scott,

I wish you all the good luck and hope you're able to come back.

Later,

Bob

Chasplaya

Thu May 10, 2012 3:26 pm

Scott mate, sorry to hear you're leaving TG, but don't be a stranger call into the forum when you can.

Chas

Craig

Thu May 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Bummer Scott, good luck to you. Hope you are back with us soon.
Craig

RicksPick

Thu May 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Hey Scott maybe off Target
But your still part of this family

RicksPick

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic