Bucket List

dennisg

Wed May 23, 2012 2:51 pm

AndyT wrote:
I would like to write and possibly perform a song that somehow changes the world for the better.
After that, the rest is gravy.
Sorry, Andy. Someone already wrote Afternoon Delight.

Music Junkie

Wed May 23, 2012 2:59 pm

I used to have a very extensive bucket list when I was a bit younger. Now I will be satisfied to properly prepare my two sons for a world that gets more and more strange by the day.... :) I'll also throw in an item for meeting some fellow TG'ers in person and being able to play well enough to not get laughed out of the circle... :silly: :silly:

J

AndyT

Fri May 25, 2012 6:26 am

Starland Vocal Band stole my idea? Harumph! LOL

Hydroman52

Mon May 28, 2012 6:44 pm

#1. To get so good at playing guitar that I wouldn't have to practice and then I'd have time to clean out my garage.

neverfoundthetime

Tue May 29, 2012 7:16 am

2. See Gordon Lightfoot live in concert

3. See the Moody Blues live in concert

jimbo58

Tue May 29, 2012 9:21 pm

I used to have a very extensive bucket list when I was a bit younger. Now I will be satisfied to properly prepare my two sons for a world that gets more and more strange by the day.... I'll also throw in an item for meeting some fellow TG'ers in person and being able to play well enough to not get laughed out of the circle...

I second that. to get together with a group of TGers would be the best

Jim

Just a thought " you can't take anything with you when you go, except for your memories. so make them good ones"

BRBbrb

Tue May 29, 2012 11:34 pm

Great discussion! One of mine would be for my boys and I to learn, perform & record a song together as a family. Only 2 of my 5 boys play an instrument; but I wouldn't care if they just played the spoons or clapped - would just love to have a musical-family moment! I think a Beatles song would be perfect for it too since their music is so timeless.

neverfoundthetime

Wed May 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Ok Barb... we are now waiting for you to post the vid... why wait? ;-)

cosmicmechanic

Wed May 30, 2012 7:45 pm

I used to be able to wrap my legs up behind my neck (knees over shoulders) and use my hands to do some walking ... it sure would be nice to be able to do that again. It was such a hit with the kids and neighbors. Ouch ! Lemme think it over some more, it may only bring the bucket that much closer :side:

tovo

Wed May 30, 2012 9:10 pm

cosmicmechanic wrote:
I used to be able to wrap my legs up behind my neck (knees over shoulders) and use my hands to do some walking ...
I used to roll a little differently Pierre. I used to be able to wrap my hands up behind my neck and use my legs to do some walking. My talent impressed a lot of people! I don't do it so well anymore though.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic