Bucket List

neverfoundthetime

Tue May 22, 2012 6:07 am

With so many iconic musicians popping their clogs and kicking the bucket recently, its only natural to dwell on the fact that we will all take our final bow one day too. No point being morbid about it, death being a part of life an' all. Spending lots of time in song or with guitar in hand is a great way to live so there need not be too much sadness involved either. So if you were to start putting items on your Bucket List, what would some of them be? I hope you all have many, many, many... and also all the time you need to tick them off!

"Life's a laugh and death's a joke, its true"
- Always look on the bright side of Life, Idle Eric of Monty Python

I'll be taking my time to post some of mine as I work them out but I will kick of with:

1. Owning and playing that BSG D 27 Brazilian Rosewood one day soon.

willem

Tue May 22, 2012 8:16 am

a 12 fret guitar that fits my stretching fingers and sounds super and not more then 600 hundred bucks..(euro)

tovo

Tue May 22, 2012 1:50 pm

1. I wanna play the blues well enough to be credible on a stage. Could take a while but if fate is on my side I have some time, although by the time I get there I could need a hand to get up there (on the stage).

MarkM

Tue May 22, 2012 2:22 pm

tovo wrote:
1. I wanna play the blues well enough to be credible on a stage. Could take a while but if fate is on my side I have some time, although by the time I get there I could need a hand to get up there (on the stage).

Well I've got seeing Tony playing the blues up on stage on my bucket list so I'll make sure I give you a hand pal..................

:) :) :) :) :)

MarkM

Chasplaya

Tue May 22, 2012 5:38 pm

My bucket list includes:

meeting more of you regulars on here for a Jam session,

playing some blues with Tony on that stage, we need the rest of you to help us up onto that stage though lol

Playing Battle of Evermore with Chris,

Teaching Neil how to play a song (like that will ever happen....)

There's more just need to think about that for a while

jayswett

Tue May 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Attend a TG guitar camp.

Lavallee

Tue May 22, 2012 8:23 pm

I hope to be able to jam with people where I could adapt to any key request and to be able to play decent lead ( probably for my next life's bucket list :laugh: )

Marc

sbutler

Tue May 22, 2012 11:33 pm

jayswett wrote:
Attend a TG guitar camp.
I'll second this one.
Scott

neverfoundthetime

Wed May 23, 2012 6:25 am

TG Camp... yeah, where's our TG Camp?!

Chas, who's going to sing those high vocals on Battle of Evermore?! That's way above my range!

Who's selling the tickets to Tony's gig?

AndyT

Wed May 23, 2012 2:12 pm

I would like to write and possibly perform a song that somehow changes the world for the better.
After that, the rest is gravy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic