IPAD APPLE...

willem

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:52 am

hI friends,,,hope someone can help me out,, I put a you tube link on the profile from a friend on facebook,,she has only a Ipad from Apple and she can't see or playback the video,,,has that something to do with flashplayer or something else...please help me out,,I just want to know what it exactly is...

Willem

michelew

Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:59 am

Willem,

I have no problem watching you tube videos on my iPad.

If it is a flash video that is a different story.

So I don't know what to tell you.

M.

willem

Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:59 am

michelew wrote:
Willem,

I have no problem watching you tube videos on my iPad.

If it is a flash video that is a different story.

So I don't know what to tell you.

M.
thx Michele

when she clicked the link then she get the answer..''is not available on mobile device'' and YT video has nothing to do with flash I think..

gavind1

Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:46 am

I think what happened here is that the you tube video was pulled up using a safari browser using an ipad. That doesn't work since safari doesn't have flash.

What you can do is get the exact title of the video, pull up the youtube app at ipad then search the vid from there.

dennisg

Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:16 am

I watch YouTube videos through the iPad's Safari app frequently, and I'm able to do that because YT videos aren't encoded in Flash. You shouldn't need a special app.

willem

Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:51 am

gavind1 wrote:
I think what happened here is that the you tube video was pulled up using a safari browser using an ipad. That doesn't work since safari doesn't have flash.

What you can do is get the exact title of the video, pull up the youtube app at ipad then search the vid from there.

Thx ,,,thats what i adviced her,,watching at YT,, I ask her ''can you get YT on the ipad'' but that she did'nt answered yet...

what i did was putting via a windows computer the YT link from the video on her Facebook profile..nothing else..then she could'nt see it..

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic