Silly Music-y names

michelew

Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:46 am

What's better than an espresso made with chocolatey Brazilian coffee beans? Drinking it at a new cafe called Fleetwood Macchiato. :)

Well I'll be checking out the cafe and the chocolatey beans (YUM) on the weekend and trying to work out the Fleetwood connection partially because the name made me chuckle. And any hint of chocolate and coffee together and I'm there. :)

Got any music-y name stories?

M.

sbutler

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:37 am

Nope. Everything up here has to have a moose or a bear theme. Not much musicy stuff.

willem

Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:04 pm

I don't know if it exists any more but there should be an ''Jazz cafe''here.. cafe!! stands for bar here so lets say '''Jazz bar''

BigBear

Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:57 pm

sbutler wrote:
Nope. Everything up here has to have a moose or a bear theme. Not much musicy stuff.
I like those Bear themes!! :silly:

haoli25

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:30 pm

BigBear wrote:

I like those Bear themes!! :silly:

so says the "Beaver"...... :P :laugh: :silly: :P

michelew

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:23 am

Yes, yes... Lions and tigers and bears...oh my! B)

Moose...you say. I must visit some time when the sun is making the night sky all pretty, your dancing lights ...before the glaciers are completely gone.... :(

Hydroman52

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:15 am

Only thing that I can think of right now is Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream (tribute to Jerry Garcia of The Greatful Dead), but it's still early in the morning.

Click here for the not too top secret ingredients in Cherry Garcia ice cream

Is that the kind of stuff you are looking for, Michele?

Hydroman52

sbutler

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:20 pm

michelew wrote:

Moose...you say. I must visit some time when the sun is making the night sky all pretty, your dancing lights ...before the glaciers are completely gone.... :(
Michele, your welcome any time. However, if you want to see sun at night, you won't be able to see the dancing lights. You'll have to come in the dead of winter for that. As for the Glaciers, you better get here fast. They are really disappearing quickly.

Scott

Chasplaya

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:57 pm

michelew wrote:

Just hop over the ditch to see glaciers

michelew

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Hydroman52 wrote:
Only thing that I can think of right now is Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream (tribute to Jerry Garcia of The Greatful Dead), but it's still early in the morning.

Click here for the not too top secret ingredients in Cherry Garcia ice cream

Is that the kind of stuff you are looking for, Michele?

Hydroman52
Perfect.

This thread is really just an excuse for a little frivolity. So I'm looking for stories about music related names that made you grin, laugh, grooooooan. Whatever you have. Cherry Garcia is a good one. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic