Dennis & Shelby perform at guitar camp

dennisg

Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:14 pm

It kills me that I don't have video of this, but unfortunately video cameras are not allowed at guitar camp. Those are the breaks. But here's an audio file of my niece Shelby, me, Julian on fiddle, and Mick on bass doing The Difficult Kind.

buddy

Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Howdy Dennis, I just popped in and saw this and I am glad I did. Bummer about no video, but the audio is great. What a wonderful performance. Vocals, guitars and violin all really complimented one another. Tell you niece compliments from me on her voice.

Bud

willem

Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:57 pm

I am sorry Dennis but I could'nt playback the track,,it does not work,,first I thought I must signed up which I did ,,still not working..

daryl

Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Nice. Shelby sounds so confident. Great emotions in her voice. Nice accompaniment with your guitar.

familyman4

Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:32 pm

This sounded great! I am sure you are a proud uncle and you have the right to be. The guitar sounded great too! All around fantastic performance :)

I also really enjoyed your recap thread about the camp experiance. Thank you for sharing!!!

Bsrt

willem

Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:39 pm

I heard it now,,I thought it was an app so i downloaded it on my phone and that worked,,I was glad it worked 'cos that sounded so beautiful,,that was pro

The fiddle gave a very tearing emotion to it but of course it was the whole performing really nice voices with feel and great playing too..

Willem

sbutler

Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Grrrrrrreat Job Shelby and Dennis. I didn't know this song until I heard you do it, and I really like it. Thanks for sharing it.

Scott

tovo

Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Well I was anticipating a video...I thought you must have snuck one in Den. Regardless, the quality of the performance is 1st class. Kudos to you and Shelby (plus your mates) for a great job. Gee she has a wonderful voice that's for certain.

I was imagining your scowl as each of the presenters failed to get your niece's name right. Shelby...SHELBY. What's hard about it??? I'm almost certain you would have been pissed.

Nice work mate.

tombo1230

Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Shelby and Dennis wow! that was excellent. I didn't mind the no video situation because I was totally engrossed in the music your little band produced.
Shelby your singing was really beautiful, terrific job young lady! You weren't too shabby either Dennis B) :)

Tom N.

Hydroman52

Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Hey Dennis,

You and Shelby (I knew that!) can be proud of this one. Very nice the way the bass and fiddle add some extra depth when they join in. Good work.

Hydroman52

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic