Is this why we hate drummers?

dennisg

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:33 am

willem

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:30 pm

Its all a bout mathematic,,never stop the movement even when there is silence,,

I really had a good time looking at this,,I don't hate him 'cos I see it as a act,,and math!!!

Lavallee

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Here is his adopted son (after the first minute)

daryl

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Keith Moon didn't really die. He just moved on.....

michelew

Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:33 am

Oh my! He sure did it HIS way. :)

Hate drummers??? ;) crazy man. Drummers are seriously cool, the good ones who know what sort of music they're playing and their roles that is.

I'm wondering whether he had a fight with the singer before the show and was doing a "take that!".

:)

M.

haoli25

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:31 pm

Whahahaha! That was hilarious!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well it sure reminded me of my first little band that a drummer and I formed (we were 8/9 years old I think). He turned out to be a technically good drummer, but gosh................I absolutely háted how he sometimes expressed it.....it's funny to look back on, but back then %@$#%$^#%@$#!! :angry:

Can you imagine, for instance 'Yesterday': 'why, she, had, to, go I don't know.....'.....on every freaking word he hit a freaking crash! $@#%@$@#:S :blink: :angry: Hahaha! :laugh: Funny enough we kept playing and performing together and with others, all the way through highschool.

It was back then that I defined for myself what I thought/think is a good musician: Someone who knows exactly how and when to adjust to a song or to fellowmusicians instantly when needed. .....Someone who knows or feels exactly when and how to accent something, how to fill up a measure, when and how to add dynamics, when and how to hit the 'right' moment. ...Oh well, I would explain better in dutch... :S This doesn't cut it, but I hope you know what I mean.

After all these years I still feel the same about it, I mean what I think is a good/great musician.

Anyway, thanks for the laugh!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic