Issues with the site,,don't click after a click!! I think...

willem

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:23 am

Lately I see many double posts and the site is very,very slow,,well at this side it is and where is the new outlay of the site I get the old one(main page)

A bout the double posts it is I think that the site is slow and people click and click and click 'cos the upload is slow and they think its maybe there computer but when you have patients after the first click while submitted a post for example then you get no double posts..

how is it with others??

Willem

thereshopeyet

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:49 am

Sloooowwwww.....

willem

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:52 am

thereshopeyet wrote:
Slow here too Willem.
I click once and wait and wait and wait and wait.... I thought maybe TG doing maintenance?

:S

Edit
This posted a little faster.
But I find as the time goes by it gets slower.
On this moment its a bit faster,,,lets see how long it takes while submit this quote. click!!here we go..

I counted till 4..

TGNaz

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:30 am

Hi guys,

Thank you for reporting the issue to us.
It has been resolved so slowness should gone now.

In case you'll still have any issues please create the ticket in helpdesk area:

http://totallyhelp.com/index.php?_m=tic ... rtmentid=1

Thanks!

willem

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:34 am

TGNaz wrote:
Hi guys,

Thank you for reporting the issue to us.
It has been resolved so slowness should gone now.

In case you'll still have any issues please create the ticket in helpdesk area:

http://totallyhelp.com/index.php?_m=tic ... rtmentid=1

Thanks!

Thanks Naz,,Its better now,,,I know we can submit a support ticket but I first checked it out with some other members,,..

thereshopeyet

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:37 am

Naz
Okay for me too.

Thanks.

neverfoundthetime

Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:35 am

Thanks for making this thread Willem. We all seem to do the same when we have an initial problem with the site, we mail each other and ask if anyone's having a problem too, seems the quickest way to check it out and when we all have a problem, someone puts a support ticket in and support gets to grips with the problem and always solves it quickly. This way, someone who is just having a problem with their own PC, finds out quicker that it's just his/her problem not one with the site.

So having said that, does anyone else have a problem with the lesson flowplayer? Recently my PC crashes while watching a lesson. It has started to do this watching youtube too so I'm assume it my Dell, slowly getting dementia....

Thanks for fixing Naz, I was having problems yesterday as was Al in Canada.

willem

Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:50 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Thanks for making this thread Willem. We all seem to do the same when we have an initial problem with the site, we mail each other and ask if anyone's having a problem too, seems the quickest way to check it out and when we all have a problem, someone puts a support ticket in and support gets to grips with the problem and always solves it quickly. This way, someone who is just having a problem with their own PC, finds out quicker that it's just his/her problem not one with the site.

So having said that, does anyone else have a problem with the lesson flowplayer? Recently my PC crashes while watching a lesson. It has started to do this watching youtube too so I'm assume it my Dell, slowly getting dementia....

Thanks for fixing Naz, I was having problems yesterday as was Al in Canada.
Hi CHRIS,,I all forgot to mail a TG friend first,,I do remember the last time you ask me..I will close it in my mind for doing that first..As for the flowplayer on TG I have no problems..but I remember a while on YT I could slow down all the videos till 50% and that was goin on for two weeks of course I liked it but its all gone now,,I was thinkin they put some software on my comp but not sure,,yesterday I scant the computer and had 12 fixed virusses which I did'nt understand 'cos I am protected,,

neverfoundthetime

Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:53 am

I think its a good idea to make a forum post to ask if anyone's having the same problem Willem. No harm done and a quick result and support will notice the thread too.

I bet you didn't have any virus on your computer... so many of these checker programs on the web just show up crap like that to get you to sign up to their fix! Your virus protection is probably work just fine.... until you ran that checker :woohoo:

willem

Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:01 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
I think its a good idea to make a forum post to ask if anyone's having the same problem Willem. No harm done and a quick result and support will notice the thread too.

I bet you didn't have any virus on your computer... so many of these checker programs on the web just show up crap like that to get you to sign up to their fix! Your virus protection is probably work just fine.... until you ran that checker :woohoo:
I don't use the online checkers.. :woohoo: :woohoo: I use a quick one from windows and a long one I installed on my comp...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic