TGMatt

RicksPick

Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Hey Matt

Dude how are you, whats got you buzzing these days
We do miss your Aussie wit
Half of the Dynamic Duo is awol - probably flying down the 66 in the batmobile, guitar on the back seat,

RicksPick

haoli25

Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Great minds must think alike, Rick. I just heard from "The Master" this morning. Matt is doing great and he is busy as usual. I think he is developing the first online Virtual Aussie Ute driving experience. ;) ;) I did tell him that he was missed and to 'de-cloak' and appear on the TG Forum every once in awhile.

Bill

willem

Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:02 am

Once I heard him say,,''I am busy and you can follow me on FB..

willem

Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:55 pm

hI Matt say hello to us,,,pleaseeeeeeeeeee?? not begging..

TGMatt

Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Hey folks. I am still around, check in every other day. Matt's death shook me up, and a few other chalenges, and of course businesses elsewhere.

Anyways, just actually spoke to Neil a moment ago to give him two more recommendations for new music that you may or may not be aware of but wil make great lessons, so look for a couple of new bands that are big up a comers in the mould of Mumford and Sons.

Cheers all

Matt

willem

Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:09 pm

TGMatt wrote:
Hey folks. I am still around, check in every other day. Matt's death shook me up, and a few other chalenges, and of course businesses elsewhere.

Anyways, just actually spoke to Neil a moment ago to give him two more recommendations for new music that you may or may not be aware of but wil make great lessons, so look for a couple of new bands that are big up a comers in the mould of Mumford and Sons.

Cheers all

Matt

Yes life can be hard sometimes...for the lessons,,a few oldtimers should be fine as well,,or more second guitarparts,,I know Neil gave us a lot of tools but....

Wish you the best,,,

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic