Happy Birthday Shel

michelew

Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:34 pm

Kevin, Stuart,Bill, thank you so much for your sweet words. It's all so nice to hear. You've put a smiles my face.

Shel

RicksPick

Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:02 pm

Happy Birthday Michelle
Late to the party and all the cakes gone, Dam
Thanks for the years of fun and inspiration

Rick

Hydroman52

Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Happy belated B-Day, and just so I'm not late next time, Happy early B-Day for next year!

Hydroman52

michelew

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Thanks guys. That's nice of you both. Late? - no problem - it just stretches my B'Day. It's all good.

Rick UK - you've made me giggle on many occasions and inspired me too. Got any new hats? The cake was yummy. :)

Hydro - thanks. And thanks for next year too. :)

dennisg

Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:50 am

Shel,

As you know, I've been traveling for the past week, but I wanted to make sure to join the very large chorus of people who strongly believe that TG would be greatly diminished without your many kindnesses. I've had the opportunity to meet several TGers, but I feel a real sense of frustration that circumstances haven't allowed you and me to get together. Who knows, maybe guitar camp in 2014.

I wish for you a year of love with your partner, peace, and good health. Happy birthday, pal.

Chasplaya

Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:07 am

I've been away at my daughters 21st this week computer-less and guitar-less so only catching up now.

Many happy returns Shel you're one of the mainstays of this site and a pleasure to know and I'll echo the chorus of one day I'd like to meet you (Tony you don't know how lucky you are mate)

Hope you had a fun filled happy day

Chas

michelew

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Thanks guys.

Den - thanks for making me feel special so often. Your encouragement and support has been beyond amazing. You've given me the courage to challenge myself and face my fears. You're a true friend. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 2014. (That should do it right?) If 2014 doesn't work there will be another time.

Chas -Thanks for being so sweet. I'm just a big swim away. :) let me know if you make it to Sydney. And I can't believe you don't have a travel guitar. I know what you need! A ukulele! Cole Clark make a gorgeous one. :)

Thanks.

Shel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic