Happy Birthday Shel

cosmicmechanic

Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:46 am

Happy B-Day, Michel, it's great to have you around here, love your upbeat contributions :)

... just thinkin' ... contrary to the usual, most of us here wouldn't mind receiving gifts "with strings attached" ... even hope for it.

Pierre

suziko

Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:26 am

Shel,

Isn't it nice how so many of us live a day behind you so you get to extend your birthday? :) I hope you have a wonderful birthday week. You are, truly, one of the nicest, funniest, most supportive people I've ever "met." And I do hope that we actually get to meet for real some day. Count me as one of those jealous of Tony!

Wishing you all the best,

Suzi

michelew

Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Thanks everyone, I'm smiling over here.

These were really nice to wake up to. Yes it's definitely nice having my birthday extended and getting birthday wishes from so far away. I really hope that I can get to sit in the same room with more of you some day. That's the hardest part of being in this community. I've made some truly wonderful friends who I have had some great laughs with and shared a lot with, but I haven't been able to sit down with you in person and chew the fat and of course have some musical fun. Well I definitely hope to do that one day and Suzi, I sure hope to be able to give you a big hug some day.

Trip round the sun - very cute Willem. Pierre - yes strings attached can be GREAT fun. Daryl, You have your wish - my brother in -there's-no-law-here-yet, bought me a box of delicious little gluten-free cakes and in appreciation of his thoughtfulness I've been diligently working my way through them. :) but, it's Ok I've been supplementing them with berries and chocolate, all the important food groups.

Thanks again. :) :) :)

Shel

MarkM

Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Michele I hope you have/had a fantastic B-Day filled with everything you love.

MarkM

BobR

Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:41 pm

Happy Birthday Michelle,

It might be over now, but I hope you had a wonderful Birthday.

Bob

thereshopeyet

Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Happy Birthday Michelle!

:)

michelew

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Thanks guys. :) :) :)

dekotaj

Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:32 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Kev

reiver

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Hey, Michele

I'm sorry I missed the day itself but I wanted to say that I hope you had a great birthday. You're a really fun person to have around here and I'm looking forward to seeing some more videos from you.

Stuart

haoli25

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Late to the party again. A very happy belated birthday to you, dear lady. Thank you for all that you do on this site. Your encouragement and inspiration to all of us is deeply appreciated. NOW,....which way to the cake? :) :P :silly: :)

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic