This made me feel good...maybe it will make you feel the same

tovo

Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:08 pm

One thing I've learned here is that when you put your thoughts out there you have to be prepared for all sorts of reactions. You are entitled to your's Dean but I find it hard not to be somewhat offended by your implication that I am a "sheep" and naive. I've been around the block a few times and don't think I'm naive. I saw the story as a heart warming act of kindness and thought it might make people feel optimistic. Sorry it didn't have that affect on you but as I said, you are entitled to interpret it any way you want.

dtaylor

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Sorry if I offended you Tony, I didn't mean you're a sheep.
It's just my reaction to patently contrived heart-string tugging which I find offensive.

neverfoundthetime

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Its a heart-warming story, thanks Tony.

I get you Dean. Positive thinking and out-look is something I live by, literally, and I have had to learn to hold things in a dual or multiple reality not always knowing which truth is the real one and which is the story being spun. So I know what you mean Dean.

willem

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:42 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:

I get you Dean. Positive thinking and out-look is something I live by, literally, and I have had to learn to hold things in a dual or multiple reality not always knowing which truth is the real one and which is the story being spun. So I know what you mean Dean.

I don't want to but I second that,,and I think nobody is a sheep,,

coomba

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:57 pm

Patently Contrived

It appears I really am dumb

I really thought the homeless guy was reall

It must be a fact that this is obviusly a fake. Im just glad I was shown the evidence so clearly that even a dunb ass like me can see it

I feel cheated , and now I dont want to help anyone any more.

I hope some one steals them boots

Cheers Scott

dtaylor

Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:28 pm

willem wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:

I don't want to but I second that,,and I think nobody is a sheep,,
I think I love you Willem, you're the best! Mwaaah!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic