They got rhythm,,tap your feet.

willem

Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:44 am

Yeah,,

EDIT: I pretty much enjoyed this concert today,,and was tapping my feet.. I also very much enjoyed ''aint no sunshine'' at 1 hour 20 min I believe were the musicians changed all from instruments and Sir Paul was on the drums..

Lavallee

Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:53 am

Great video Willem, I never saw a video with Linda playing with him before especially in this post Beatles time where he was trying to make a name of his own (which he obviously succeeded eventually) . He was trying to make a statement when on the first Beatles song he played, they had to start over because he could not remember the words (it was too long ago ...). I was reading that the interest of for his non Beatles music was difficult at first and he was touring universities and other smaller private venues. But he sure is no quitter. One of the best entertainer ever.

Marc

neverfoundthetime

Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:26 am

And of course, you might as well start out with an Elvis-tune! :P (No, Elvis didn't write it obviously, but it was written fór him and landed on the soundtrack of 'Loving you', Elvis' second movie.)

Great concert Willem, always like to see Sir Paul play and sing! :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic