Vote "V for Escargot" !

cosmicmechanic

Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:07 am

Hi all,
My son is the lead singer/guitarist in a band that is competing as a so-called "garage band" in a popular TV show contest here in Quebec.
The show's approach is to highlight artists that perform their own material, and this band fits the description since my son writes the songs, and the music then evolves with the musicians.

Aspiring bands can post their videos to the show's site and get votes (one vote per computer per day).

The band's name is "V for Escargot" ... yeah, my son came up with that :silly:
Seems this name was inspired by a trip to Spain and seeing Gaudi's architecture :blink:

They already do shows locally, and are recognized as being quite "tight".

If you will, here's what I'm asking you: vote for "V for Escargot" on the show's site !

If they win, then the band will play on the (very widely viewed) TV show ... FUN !

This is the first part of the voting process ... until mid-January, you can access the "V for Esgargot" video under the show's (French) website here`:

http://banddegarage.telequebec.tv/visio ... r-escargot

Please click to vote on the highest number of stars under the video !

Vote often ! Vote daily ! Set your alarm clock to get up in the middle of the night to vote ! Yes we can !

The second part of the competition (after mid-January) will only include the survivors of this preceding vote, with a new video ... extra FUN !.

If Xenu is willing and some of us on TG too, "V for Escargot" will survive the first vote, and I will solicit you again for the second voting process !

Thank you friends ! Vote wildly ! Vote often !
Pierre

Lavallee

Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:14 am

HI Pierre , it is done, good song

Marc

cosmicmechanic

Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:46 am

Marc, thanx ... didn't really expect an argument from you ;)

Catman

Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:58 am

Done.

I put a shortcut on my toolbar.

David

willem

Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:51 am

I vote 'cos there's a lady in the band B) and he knows his barreeeeee's and gots Neil's finger for that too...

Willem

neverfoundthetime

Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:19 am

Alright, done! :) :)

cosmicmechanic

Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:22 am

willem wrote:
I vote 'cos there's a lady in the band B) and he knows his barreeeeee's and gots Neil's finger for that too...
Hey friends,

Willem, I'm glad that you are aboard, looks like you would be a man to watch on the dance floor ... ladies in bands beware :huh:

David, Vanessa, thanx for the feedback :)

Please remember ... Eni bodi Eni Weir can vote, and vote often !

Pierre

dekotaj

Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:24 am

Hey Pierrie.

Got it done my friend. Stuck a little note up on my computer so I'll try and vote everyday for your sons band. Must be a proud Dad.Tell them BRAVO for me and wish them the very best.

Kev

cosmicmechanic

Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:45 am

Kevin, we always have to remember to appreciate what really counts ... and I'lll say "Bravo" for you, thanks !
Pierre

neverfoundthetime

Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:47 pm

You are one proud dad Pierre... and rightly so! I will vote as often as I remember! :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic