Off Topic - Spray On Fabric

thereshopeyet

Tue May 21, 2013 7:02 am

Isn't this pretty cool !!!

:ohmy:

neverfoundthetime

Tue May 21, 2013 8:10 am

Hmmm, if I look at all the health problems with so many items of clothing (particularly coming out of China) over the past decades due to some of the chemicals used in the production ... I wouldn't want to volunteer to be sprayed all over my skin with this stuff.... the skin being the body's largest organ with a very high ability to absorb .... :dry: I'm used to accents but this guy's accent was particularly creepy.... maybe he'll be cartoonized in a follow-up to The Incredibles! No capes!

Music Junkie

Tue May 21, 2013 9:25 am

Very cool, it will be interesting to see how far this goes... :)

thereshopeyet

Tue May 21, 2013 9:39 am

Jason I think Chris has a good point, it's too late for me!

Spooky Voice too ... yep !!!
:S :S

Music Junkie

Tue May 21, 2013 9:50 am

thereshopeyet wrote:
Jason I think Chris has a good point, it's too late for me!

:S :S

Click Image To Enlarge
LOL.... :laugh:

You look like a Tusken Raider from Star Wars....

thereshopeyet

Tue May 21, 2013 10:00 am

Well spotted Jason !!

I got my spray off the reduced shelf !!!

:laugh: :laugh:

lueders

Tue May 21, 2013 10:47 am

This does look like it would have some practical uses...but in a world where certain foods have so many preservatives added that insects won't go near them and these same foods never seem to lose their color. I too would be leary to put much of this on my bare skin. This whole so-called better living through chemistry philosophy the western world embraces generally thinks little of consequences and safeguards.

EDIT: As to the sand people i.e. Tusken Raiders...remember they startle easy but will return in greater numbers. :laugh:

neverfoundthetime

Tue May 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Not too late for you Dermot as your humour and insights demonstrate! :)

No joke. Much of my life-philosophy and guide-lines has to do with avoiding the crap and poisons mankind sprays and dumps on our once pristine environment. No fluoride (check your water and tooth-paste), no McDonald's, no American (chemical) Beer, no TV dinners and other industrializes-food crap, eat fresh food but avoid the pesticides, keep that damned mobile phone away from your head when activated (every cm counts), no adverts from TV or radio (where possible) and treat the main-stream media with the contempt it deserves and be discerning with the alternate, internet-bassed media to keep yourself inoculated against mind-control and keeping your spirit open while at the same time making sure your brains don't fall out! Modern life is challenging!

Music Junkie

Tue May 21, 2013 4:22 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Modern life is challenging!
No doubt about that Chris.... ;)

I was born a century or two too late.... I know life was full of hard work back then, and simple diseases could wipe you out, but oh to have the open skies and bright stars... I would have had a small cabin somewhere in the boonies.... :laugh:

cosmicmechanic

Wed May 22, 2013 10:51 pm

Guess there's a time and place for this kind of application ... I have the impression that place is in a factory, manufacturing products under controlled conditions.

But this guy wants to spray this everywhere, and anytime ...

Remember the good old days ?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic