Long,long time a go..

willem

Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:19 am

5-7-2013

This morning a text message woke me up,,the message was ''Hey Willem its such a long time a go we met,,what you think about this afternone'''

It was my almost lost friend Anton...and I said come on over!!!!

daryl

Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:02 am

I hope we get some videos out of this!

neverfoundthetime

Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:26 am

You mean, you guys don't actually all live together in a Sitcom with Vanessa wearing orange T-shirts and clogs and drinking Advocaat all day with your guitars slung over your shoulders with a windmill turning its sails lazily in the garden in the polder? You have to go to visit? ;-)

TGNesh

Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:31 am

Yep, we need proof! ;) :P

daryl wrote:

TGNesh

Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:31 am

Whahahahaha! What an amazing 'picture'!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:

neverfoundthetime wrote:
You mean, you guys don't actually all live together in a Sitcom with Vanessa wearing orange T-shirts and clogs and drinking Advocaat all day with your guitars slung over your shoulders with a windmill turning its sails lazily in the garden in the polder? You have to go to visit? ;-)

skaladar

Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:17 am

daryl wrote:
I second, erm … third that!

It’s been a while since I’ve seen or heard from Anton.

It would be great to see a bit of your get-together … even if it’s nothing fancy.

♫ Ken ♫

willem

Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:21 am

And we talked music! but aint that a pity,Anton had to leave early just when we where rising on a tune,,his wife could'nt get in the house,,forgot her key's,,,pity,, we were a bit rising on this tune..

Pity pity,,but in sepember we do it over,,,sorry ..

willem

Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:07 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:

Ahahah Chris we should have a get together and wear all of that sitting in front of a mill,,,or just a lesson from our dear Vanessa in orange and clogs,,don't know how orange she is...

Willem

Yamaha48

Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:29 am

Sorry my dear friend Willem,thanks for the couple of houres.yeh to short i know.but in August.we give it a new try.
A nice program Willem,thanks for the coffee and limonaid.

Cheers Anton

wrench

Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:55 am

willem wrote:
And we talked music! but aint that a pity,Anton had to leave early just when we where rising on a tune,,his wife could'nt get in the house,,forgot her key's,,,pity,, we were a bit rising on this tune..

Pity pity,,but in sepember we do it over,,,sorry ..
So Willem, that's TGVanessa on bass, Anton on rhythm guitar, and Willem on vocals? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's good to hear Anton back with us. I'm looking forward to video of your next session.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic