What's shakin'? - drop by and say "Hi"

michelew

Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Pierre, Nessa, Jason, Al, Chas and Lynn,

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I've been enjoying reading what you're all doing; lots going on musically and lots keeping you all generally busy too.

Jason and Lynn - I hope you're both feeling better soon.

Thanks for the updates everyone.

dekotaj

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:19 am

dekotaj

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:21 am

daryl wrote:
Here's me being "creative" bottle feeding our one month old buck "Otto III" with a wine bottle. Chas might get a kick out of that! We were feeding him 4 times a day now we are down to 3 times a day (soon to be twice a day). He's a good boy and loves his bottle!

Hey Daryl

Who needs grand baby's when you got a grand goat.ha ha.

What a sweet grandpa you must be.

Kev.

dekotaj

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:24 am

willem wrote:
In May I had my holiday and became sick for one week,,now I drive 4 times a day my cab/bus and in between I work in my vegetable garden,,I do a lot in between,,shoping,,cooking,walking,,etc,, when there is time left I work on songs bit by bit..

still working on this song,,timing etc..........

Maybe some small timing things going on. But I still like the way you got the song playing out. Should sound fantastic when you get it all worked out.

Bravo Bro!!

Kev

dekotaj

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:46 am

michelew wrote:
This post is for a friend. You know who you are. B)

It's that time of year again. Around July the forum gets quiet. I presume it's because our northern hemisphere members are out and about enjoying the warm weather and summer holidays. Well that time seems to have rolled around again as things have slowed down.

So for those of you still around and not in some remote location enjoying nature's wonders, or whatever else you get up to on holidays, give us a shout out and tell us what's happening in your neck of the woods:

- what are you playing?
- what are your working on?
- what are you listening to?
- have you seen any great concerts lately?
- what's keeping you busy?

Read you later. :)

Shel
- what are you playing? I did James Taylor, Like everyone she knows. First song I've ever done with just TAB. No video help.And with that my timing for the songs is so Wrong!! But I will find a way to get it right(someday)

- what are your working on? Dan Fogelberg run for the roses. Kind of got it done?? Started working on My Sweet Lady by John Denver two days ago. Great song!!

- what are you listening to? Lately A lot of Santana. Kind of working on some of the leads he plays.Long ways to go.

- have you seen any great concerts lately? James Taylor about a year and a half ago. We could no get any good seats for the Eagles that were just here. So Lisa and I hope we can get to see them another time.

- what's keeping you busy? Just finished a shed. I attached it to my garage. Its 10 x 10 and I ran the corner post up throw the roof ( using 4 x 4 post ) and started to build a deck above that. Lisa just had a garage sell last weekend. That will keep you busy. Her and her nieces and Abel mom still got so much stuff in the garage I can hardly make it to the frig.

Be Good Sis
Kev

michelew

Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Hey Kev,

It's so nice to hear from you my friend. You've been a busy man to be sure.

If anyone can do James Taylor justice it's you. I'm hoping you'll post it once you've got it down.

Give Ab a squeeze for me. :)

Shel

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm

- what's keeping you busy? Just finished a shed. I attached it to my garage. Its 10 x 10 and I ran the corner post up throw the roof ( using 4 x 4 post ) and started to build a deck above that. Lisa just had a garage sell last weekend. That will keep you busy. Her and her nieces and Abel mom still got so much stuff in the garage I can hardly make it to the frig.
Kev
Hey Kev, did you say stuff? Here's George for you....
;-) Chris

dekotaj

Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:10 am

LOVE George.

Great STUFF!!!

Thanks Chris

auntlynnie

Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:45 pm

thereshopeyet

Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic