Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:24 am

Thanks

thereshopeyet

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:29 am

Opps !!

haoli25

Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:31 pm

michelew wrote:
Hello all you non-furry and furry people alike out in TG-land.

Shel can't come to the keyboard right now; so I'm helping her by introducing myself to all of you nice musicy people. My name is a Kaylee (cheeky grrrr woof). I'm the new adorable little girl in Shel's and Sue's life. I'm an apricot toy poodle, 11 weeks old. My namesake is the cute, fiesty redhead, engineer who keeps Serenity the Firefly in the sky. Shel keeps telling me how good I am and that I'm a clever little girl. She calls me her 'little bear' and sometimes a little goat (I guess because I love climbing and jumping and working out how to get to high places). I think she's a little confused, I'm a poodle of course. (Ruff, wag, wag)

I've been busy, busy, busy since coming to my home here in Sydney. I used to live in Tamworth the home of Aussie country music, where it snows... Brrrrrr...Sydney can get chilly enough to make me shiver a lot. But, it's nice and warm sitting in my new garden soaking up the winter sun.

We've been very busy since I arrived a week ago. I've been:
- making Sue and Shel smile and laugh A LOT, I love their giggles
- learning where to wee and where not to
- learning how to climb stairs so I can take myself upstairs to frolic in the garden;
- learning how to sit
- helping Shel to prepare some new pots so Susie could plant marigolds in them - I love a marigold side salad with my chicken wing
- helping Shel to work on her muscles (squats in particular and encouraging her to lift big pots, the ones with the Sago palms in them were making me feel funny in the tummy, but I LOVED chewing on them)
- waking Shel up in the morning, Susie puts me on the bed and then I sneak up and surprise her - I like to lick her ears
- fetching LOTS of things - and being fetching of course
- keeping the naughty rocks and leaves in check, I pounce on them and  growl if they misbehave, it seems to be working
- rounding up all the sticks
- wresting a few scraggly plants that were getting out of hand
- greeting Shel at the door when she gets home from work, she says "hello little bear", which I love, but I'm really a poodle you know
- encouraging Shel to play the guitar, I love the pretty fingerpicking the best - I sit on or next to her leg with my head between her and the guitar, it sounds so good and I keep Shel's lap warm
- when I've fallen to sleep Shel puts me in my bed so I can start again early in the morning, she says I'm her favourite alarm clock.

I love it here. I've got Shel and Sue under my spell, which is making them happy too.

Shel put together this little video so you can see how hard I've been working. It's a good thing I love my work.

It was nice saying hello to you all. If you don't see Shel very much for a little while, don't worry, I'm just keeping her busy and giggling.

Kaylee - Shel's little bear - woof! (Smiley wagging tail).

Hello Miss Kaylee and welcome to TG. It is easy to see how you could so easily captivate your housemates. I admire your gardening style too. Sometimes you just have to get 'in there' and get dirty!!! :) :) :) That is a very nice gardening assistant you have too. We like her a lot at TG. If possible, try not to gnaw on her hands because we really like to hear her sing and play guitar. :) :silly: :)

What a cutie, Shel. Looks like your house will be rockin' even when you are not playing guitar. Thanks for sharing your video with us.

Bill

BobR

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:21 pm

Hi Kaylee,

Michele, you've got quite a little garden helper there. Very cute :)

Bob

michelew

Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:00 pm

haoli25 wrote:
Kaylee wrote:
Hello ... Shel can't come to the keyboard right now; so I'm helping her by introducing myself to all of you nice musicy people. My name is a Kaylee (cheeky grrrr woof). I'm the new adorable little girl in Shel's and Sue's life. I'm an apricot toy poodle, 11 weeks old. ... I've been:
- making Sue and Shel smile and laugh A LOT, I love their giggles

Kaylee - Shel's little bear - woof! (Smiley wagging tail).

Hello Miss Kaylee and welcome to TG. It is easy to see how you could so easily captivate your housemates. I admire your gardening style too. Sometimes you just have to get 'in there' and get dirty!!! :) :) :) That is a very nice gardening assistant you have too. We like her a lot at TG. If possible, try not to gnaw on her hands because we really like to hear her sing and play guitar. :) :silly: :)

Bill
Thank you Mr Bill. Shel says you're a sweetie and she loves your clapping hands. I LOVE hands too! I do like to gnaw on Shel's hands, especially her special long thumb nail. But I'm very careful and Shel gets me to chase chew toys if I get too excited.

K. aka Little bear

michelew

Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:40 am

thereshopeyet wrote:
What a cute wee dog Michelle
My sister got a small dog recently, it's a mix of Tibetan Terrier and Havanese.

Click To Enlarge
Great picture Dermot! Very cute. He must be good at hiding in shadows.

Our Kaylee is a cutie. Thanks.

M

michelew

Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:42 am

familyman4 wrote:
What a cute little puppy :) They have so much energy during the puppy stage. She will keep you entertained and busy for many years to come.

Congrats!
Bart,

She really is the sweetest and lots of fun. Thanks.

M

michelew

Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:43 am

BobR wrote:
Hi Kaylee,

Michele, you've got quite a little garden helper there. Very cute :)

Bob
That's for sure. :)

Thanks.

M

dekotaj

Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:21 pm

K. aka Little bear

Image[/quote]

What a cute puppy.

dekotaj

Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:23 pm

K. aka Little bear