an Appeal to David Crosby Fans

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:25 pm

You're welcome Jim.... I didn't vote for it because I'm not that interested in the song and I use my votes sparingly. Sorry, that's the way the cookie crumbles ;-)
Chris

jim_s wrote:
Thanks for the positive responses TgVanessa, Williem, Chris, Michele, Pierre and Neil. Michele your analogy was great and too true. I just took a look and see two more votes. TgVanessa no vote from you? Chris or Pierre either. I’m scaring myself because I’m pandering for votes. I’m stuck on this song in many ways. I was hoping to get the one most important vote of all, Neil’s.

Maybe someone will share the pricking pattern with us.

Thanks Unclewalt for the links and any other help you would like to share. Including the help with my vocabulary expansion.

thereshopeyet

Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:28 pm

Jim_ S

Got my vote too.

Neil, a work it out challenge..... your tough on us!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Thanks

Dermot

Kevin
Thanks for the link that made voting easy.

Lee Shore - Vote Here

michelew

Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:32 pm

tgvanessa wrote:
Can't believe I didn't vote for it (Michele is my witness, I've talked about 'busking' this song many times, since I just LOVE it!!), I'm quite sure that I did :dry: ......sometimes a song is recommended more than once :S .........I've OF COURSE voted for it now! :)
TGNessa, I couldn't believe that I hadn't voted for it. In FACT I thought YOU had recommended it. Maybe it got lost in one of the system enhancements... You've definitely suggested it on the forum enough times. And you've been SO close to busking it.... I should have pushed a little harder, been more of a pain in the bum (maybe I should have gotten a little help from my friends to encourage you more ...Cori!! :) ).

I'd love to see you play it on TG sometime. You know I LOVE this song and you'd play it SO beautifully.

Shel (Nessa's witness)

jim_s

Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:45 pm

Hi

Thanks again to all that have posted whether you voted or not (Chris). Thanks to all who have viewed but neither posted nor voted. I just wanted to encourage people who are interested to vote (and as many who just like voting). I appreciate the time you took to listen. If Neil creates a Challenge lesson or a step by step lesson this will be well worth the time and effect for all TG members to enjoy.

Happy strumming and picking to all

Jim

cosmicmechanic

Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:37 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
You're welcome Jim.... I didn't vote for it because I'm not that interested in the song and I use my votes sparingly. Sorry, that's the way the cookie crumbles ;-)
Chris
Chris, that's such an elegant way of introducing some subtlety ... these threads can become so black and white ... a bit of grey is welcome.
I feel the same way, although I do appreciate the song.

jim_s wrote:
... I’m scaring myself because I’m pandering for votes ...
Jim, the TG forum is a funny way of getting into politics :P Guess we'll have to find some babies you can kiss (but not their mothers) !
Welcome aboard !

Pierre

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic