Who is still here from the begining of Totally Guitars ?

skaladar

Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Ohh Ohh Ohh ... I know where Bear is! ...

That is to say his registration date (and time) can be deduced to within a few hours. Since Jim [strike]cracked the code[/strike], erm ... pointed out that your registration number is part of the URL for your profile, I thought I’d see what mine is. I started looking at a few others to get an idea of how valid this was and before I knew it I had half the list filled in. The number order seems to be consistent with the dates with only a very few exceptions. I was going to post the list but I didn’t think that appropriate given the discrepancies.

In any event BigBear’s number falls between Lavallee’s and Wrench’s so the missing date and time has to be between 14:48:31 and 20:12:03 on 03-21-09. Perhaps there was a winebar or some other reason that date is so popular. I hope Rick comes along to confirm this, but then again, he posted earlier in this thread and may have gone back into hibernation … :-)

♫ Ken ♫

NKenny

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Winebar, I'ii have another glass please, thank you. I'm amazed how this thread I started has taken off

familyman4

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:32 pm

2012-04-26 02:29:17

Since there seems to be an expectation of being exact...

There aren't many of us newbe's that have responded to the thread but dive on in folks, the water's fine....

Bart

Chasplaya

Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:32 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
The latest..... (AndyT was missing) but now he's found! Bear is still missing... Maybe hibernating....

What was it that got everyone's attention on 03-21-09, a winebar? Probably! ;-)

Sooo long between drinks... time for another for those who actually recall what we mean by winebar.

What an amazing thread, a few names coming out of the woodwork who remain but behind the scenes.

coomba

Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:51 pm

Just curious, what happened to Tony (Tovo) ?
I haven't seen the green man around for some time.
Cheers
Scott

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:55 pm

Sadly, MIA!

coomba wrote:
Cheers
Scott

Music Junkie

Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:36 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Sadly, MIA!

coomba wrote:
Cheers
Scott
I believe Tony left the site, but I am not positive about that.

Hydroman52

Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:48 pm

coomba wrote:
Cheers
Scott
He had a knack for starting some good threads. Hope he stops in to visit.

This is a good one, too.

2009-04-11 12:52:53 for me, although I didn't actually sign up for the TARGET program until I was done with all my field work for the summer. Didn't have much time in one place for long, and it would have been a rough life for a guitar on the road traveled. I joined the program in late September or early October of 2009. At that time, I think there was a 30-day free period. Best deal in the house!

Hydroman52

TGNesh

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:37 am

Yep he has left the building...

Music Junkie wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
Sadly, MIA!

coomba wrote:
Cheers
Scott
I believe Tony left the site, but I am not positive about that.

songman52

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:34 am

Some of us still lurk around from time to time. It looks like I joined on the same day as Willem, March 20, 2009.

I dropped out of the Target Program a while back. I wasn't putting in the necessary time to learn each song. I got sidetracked with new songs, as well as putting in more time with my band and we were getting more gigs. Add up work, weekly band rehearsal, family time, etc. and I just wasn't dedicating enough to TG. At the same time, I play rhythm and lead vocals so most of my guitar time is spent learning those parts of additional songs.

I see that there are still some of the "long-timers" here, good for you. Some of us are still around the site, just not as much.

Jerry

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic