Who is still here from the begining of Totally Guitars ?

NKenny

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:20 pm

I was just wondering where some of the original people who joined in the begining are now ,like D-Dog and others? If they are still here and if it's just that we do not hear from them. I have been here from the begining and most likely will always be here, even though I do not post to much or get involved much. How long have you been a part of Totally Guitars

I enjoy Neils frendly, enthusiastic and of course talented teaching abillity. Everyone on the forum and all involved are very suppottive and helpfull. Oh well enough, just happy that I found Totally Guitars and am a small part of it :)

Registered 2009 03/21 01.22.18
Kenny

willem

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:38 pm

NKenny wrote:
I was just wondering where some of the original people who joined in the begining are now ,like D-Dog and others? If they are still here and if it's just that we do not hear from them. I have been here from the begining and most likely will always be here, even though I do not post to much or get involved much. How long have you been a part of Totally Guitars

I enjoy Neils frendly, enthusiastic and of course talented teaching abillity. Everyone on the forum and all involved are very suppottive and helpfull. Oh well enough, just happy that I found Totally Guitars and am a small part of it :)

Kenny

I got my badge,,,I think I will carry it till I .......!!!

Willem

ps ,,,sometimes I get a bit tired and want to shut up....

ffsooo3

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:18 pm

I'm still here ;)

I registered March 21st, 2009. That makes 4 years and 4 months and counting. I love it here. I only wish the forum and video uploads were more active with more people.

You all might know my alter ego better. He's the load boisterous one. :)

willem

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:33 pm

ffsooo3 wrote:
I'm still here ;)

I registered March 21st, 2009. That makes 4 years and 4 months and counting. I love it here. I only wish the forum and video uploads were more active with more people.

You all might know my alter ego better. He's the load boisterous one. :)

Oh YEAH I know you!!! you lost your curly hair..

Music Junkie

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:36 pm

I signed up for the free membership a little before the actual launch of the pay site, and then signed up on the first day it was available. Can't quite remember when that was.... :unsure:

I know a few of the older members have left for various reasons, but I think that MANY of the original members are still around. I don't see D_Dog around at TG much, but I keep in touch with Damian on FB from time to time. He is doing a lot of photography these days, and has gotten quite good at it... :)

My time spent here has been wonderful. I have learned so much, although I do not post much in the way of videos.

It would be interesting to hear from more of the folks that have been quiet for a long time, and from some new folks that may be lurking on the forum. :)

Jason

daryl

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:40 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
I signed up for the free membership a little before the actual launch of the pay site, and then signed up on the first day it was available. Can't quite remember when that was.... :unsure:

I know a few of the older members have left for various reasons, but I think that MANY of the original members are still around. I don't see D_Dog around at TG much, but I keep in touch with Damian on FB from time to time. He is doing a lot of photography these days, and has gotten quite good at it... :)

My time spent here has been wonderful. I have learned so much, although I do not post much in the way of videos.

It would be interesting to hear from more of the folks that have been quiet for a long time, and from some new folks that may be lurking on the forum. :)

Jason
Jason,

If you're curious as to when you signed up go to the "My Forum Profile" tab (top far right tab under all the advertised lesson "packages"). Once you're in "My Forum Profile" hit the "Summary" link. You'll find your registration date there.

Daryl

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Would be fun to establish who got here when, a sort of arrivals list. I think Chas was just about first through the door and Bigbear, Bill and AndyT were in early. I arrived after them just before Tony, Michele, Suzi, Dennis and Willem.... just not sure when, June or July 2009. probably after you Kenny.

So that's roughly:

Chasplaya
Bigbear
Haoli25
AndyT
ffsooo3/Daryl
NKenny
Neverfoundthetime
Dennisg
Tony
Suziko
Michelew
Willem

... anyone care to edit and update the list....

Chris

willem

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:48 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Would be fun to establish who got here when, a sort of arrivals list. I think Chas was just about first through the door and Bigbear, Bill and AndyT were in early. I arrived after them just before Tony, Michele, Suzi, Dennis and Willem.... just not sure when, June or July 2009. probably after you Kenny.

So that's roughly:

Chasplaya
Bigbear
Haoli25
AndyT
ffsooo3/Daryl
NKenny
Neverfoundthetime
Dennisg
Tony
Suziko
Michelew
Willem 2009-03-20 time 12.53.60
... anyone care to edit and update the list....

Chris
see the bold!!!!!

sbutler

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:51 pm

How do I find out when I started? I have slept since then and don't remember. I do remember Tammy was probably her before me.

Scott

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:57 pm

I was wondering the same Scott, how do we find our first post?

EDIT: Ah, found my very first post but it just dates me at 3 years 11 months ago. Nice to see I was warmly welcomed by Bill, Bear, Dan (Wrench), Rick (rcsnydley) and Andy.
http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/84- ... block.html

sbutler wrote:
How do I find out when I started? I have slept since then and don't remember. I do remember Tammy was probably her before me.

Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic