It was a year ago!!!!

sbutler

Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:22 am

So, this time last year, my wife and I were in Washington DC, and I remember being so frustrated at that lack of ability to get a good wifi connection. Finally I got established in the hotel we were staying at, and the first video on this site that I got to watch, was Neil showing us a new song that he had been writing, and he challenged everyone to come up with a name.

Did we ever decide on a name, and did the song ever get finished? Now that I'm no longer on the road, and established in a house(with a real computer) I want to know. :)

Scott

willem

Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:56 am

sbutler wrote:
So, this time last year, my wife and I were in Washington DC, and I remember being so frustrated at that lack of ability to get a good wifi connection. Finally I got established in the hotel we were staying at, and the first video on this site that I got to watch, was Neil showing us a new song that he had been writing, and he challenged everyone to come up with a name.

Did we ever decide on a name, and did the song ever get finished? Now that I'm no longer on the road, and established in a house(with a real computer) I want to know. :)

Scott

I think there was a name,,I can remember most people were reacting on the feel of the song as a sort of traveling feel,,,,,,,,

Willem

auntlynnie

Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:25 am

And Scott, if you are ever in D.C. again, give me a shout and I'll give you a tour!
Lynn

neverfoundthetime

Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:32 am

Probably called it Eric, or something like that! :woohoo:

sbutler

Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:16 pm

auntlynnie wrote:
And Scott, if you are ever in D.C. again, give me a shout and I'll give you a tour!
Lynn
Lynn, be careful what you offer cause I'll darn sure take you up on it. Last year was my first trip, and I didn't get nearly enough. I loved that place. We'll discuss it over Tea in a couple weeks eh? :laugh:

sbutler

Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:17 pm

willem wrote:
sbutler wrote:

Scott

I think there was a name,,I can remember most people were reacting on the feel of the song as a sort of traveling feel,,,,,,,,

Willem
Willem, you are right about the feel of the song and first impressions. I was in and out of coverage and don't know if I missed the conclusion or not. I suspect Dermot will know.

thereshopeyet

Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:51 pm

Scott
I'm not that predictable am I Scott ?

The last comment Neil made regarding the tune was "......I will probably have to write it down......etc...... as I learn to play it better" !!! :dry:
No song name......... not a year ago :S

:ohmy:

sbutler

Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:11 pm

I guess we'll have to wait for Neil to tell us.
Scott

thereshopeyet

Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:37 pm

Scott, .... Neil didn't name the song..... listen to the news around 3:20minutes in.... !!

News.....

See I did know what I didn't know, you were right !!!

:)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic