sound equipment

dougyoung

Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:18 am

That WooWave DreamSync is one I haven't seen before. I used to use PluralEyes, which is pretty much the same idea. around $100, if I recall, so WooWave is a bit cheaper. If you move up to Final Cut Pro X ($299 ??), then you get this as an included feature. If you look at any of my recent videos, that's how I do them - usually 3 cameras + a Zoom H6 for audio. Just open them in Final Cut, select them all and choose the "make into a multi-clip" command and it's all done.

michelew

Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:15 am

Thanks Doug

I've been intending to move from iMovie to Final Cut Pro for some time. It would make multi-window videos much easier. The thing that's stopped me is the need to learn a new program. But I have no doubt it would save me a heap of time once I get over the initial familiarisation hurdle. I guess the video syncing issue is just another reason. And I should just get into it soon.

Thanks again.

Michele

spinland

Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:05 am

Interesting, Doug, thanks for that tip. I have Final Cut for the animation studio (so as to be compatible with clients if necessary) but "grew up" using Premiere so FC gathers dust. Might be interesting to play with it some when time permits. :side:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic