Is it me or what?

Chasplaya

Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:21 am

Hi team, I'm a bit confused these last few days I don't seem to be getting new comments on threads... You know when threads have a new post, I sincerely doubt you are not talking anymore so what is going on? I just tired to put in a ticket and that didn't work either !! I've paid my subscription so noooo I haven't been kicked off.... Helpppppp

PS for Swiss Chris benefit it could be a conspiracy to stop Chas getting a higher post count lol!

daryl

Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:56 am

Hi Chas,

I got a few "new" posts yesterday on Sandy's FOTW (mostly about holding on to picks). Do you see them? I was just thinking that the forum is EXTREMELY quiet. I assume you saw the "new" posts on the "Song Title Association Game" when we were playing. I'll send you a PM as well to let you know that I've just posted to your thread.

Daryl

Chasplaya

Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:06 am

daryl wrote:
Hi Chas,

I got a few "new" posts yesterday on Sandy's FOTW (mostly about holding on to picks). Do you see them? I was just thinking that the forum is EXTREMELY quiet. I assume you saw the "new" posts on the "Song Title Association Game" when we were playing. I'll send you a PM as well to let you know that I've just posted to your thread.

Daryl
Well I was wondering whether its quiet or I have a problem Didn't see the FOTW. ' Houston I think We have a Problem'...

Music Junkie

Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:58 am

I see the "new" on the posts, but there is just not that much going on right now. I can't speak for the rest of the world, but here in the states, it is summer and lots of us are busy with kids and vacations, so that might be a bit of it. There have been some FOTW posts, and they are still getting new lessons up as well. It always seems to go in waves, so I am sure it will pick up again... B)

Jason

sandysue

Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:35 am

Hi chas

Don't worry, it's not you. You contribute in a big way, you're lots of fun and you make us laugh. The forum is just really quiet right now for whatever reason. It's good that you mentioned it though in case there is an internal problem with the web site. I'm sure someone will check it out.

Sandy

tombo1230

Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:24 am

yep, it's dead in here. anybody got a song? :)

Tom N.

daryl

Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:54 am

tombo1230 wrote:

Tom N.
It's so "dead in here" that I'm even thinking about picking up the guitar again and posting something! :woohoo:

drfuji

Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:05 pm

Glad it's not just me... but it does seem very quiet on here lately...glad to know everyone is still out there...

tombo1230

Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:41 pm

daryl wrote:
tombo1230 wrote:

Tom N.
It's so "dead in here" that I'm even thinking about picking up the guitar again and posting something! :woohoo:
go on I dare you! :woohoo: :)

Tom N.

willem

Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:44 pm

I think its you Chas,,,when you are a long time sitting in the corner and start again with posting it cost time to get you on your feet again.. B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic