Song surgeon tryout with a guitar arrangement I want to learn

willem

Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:49 pm

Hello,,I downloaded a demo version of Song Surgeon and had a go with it on a song I want the learn and transcribe..

this is the arrangement I want to learn,,its in C#m but transposed it to Am (with Song Surgeon)

This is C#m

this Am

This is the tryout in Am-intro 4 measers slow at 50%--not yet there but it was fun and will go on with it,, its a great tool..the best I think

willem

Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:10 am

What I all mean with it is that you can download a full working trail version (works 4 hours) and figure out what you can do with it..be sure you have 4 hours to spend for your own,,think a bout a project you want to use and have 4 hours of study fun..

I do have a other audio slowdowner but Song Surgeon as the best sound! even when you go to 50% slower...

Cheers

I sure gonna buy it when the wallet is permitting it..

The 4 hours only get spend when you are working with it,,when you stop after an hour you have 3 hours to spend for an other time(maybe the other day)

tombo1230

Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:23 am

willem wrote:
What I all mean with it is that you can download a full working trail version (works 4 hours) and figure out what you can do with it..be sure you have 4 hours to spend for your own,,think a bout a project you want to use and have 4 hours of study fun..

I do have a other audio slowdowner but Song Surgeon as the best sound! even when you go to 50% slower...

Cheers

I sure gonna buy it when the wallet is permitting it..

The 4 hours only get spend when you are working with it,,when you stop after an hour you have 3 hours to spend for an other time(maybe the other day)

Hi Willem,
I use Video Surgeon by the same company and find it really good. You can use Youtube videos or most other video files. Just mentioning it because you have the added advantage of video capability. Obviously It doesn't work on streaming video like TG, but good for wmv's etc.

Tom N.

daryl

Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:28 am

Willem in the last of your 3 videos, I hear a hammer-on at 0:54. Do you?

willem

Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:20 pm

Tom it would be nice to have both,,I had a look at VS also today(also a demo version that works 4 hours..thx

Daryl,,yes when you say it I heard it too,,to my ears its a hammer-on from the trebble B to C (Am chord),,it would be nice if you try the whole intro,two chords Am and G/A ..maybe a video?

Willem

TGNesh

Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:26 am

Willem, check this link, huge discounts, but you gotta be fast!

http://v4.songsurgeon.com/order/

I had to buy both software again, since I'm working on an iMac these days, so was waiting for discounts. Anyway, jumped on it right away, got both software, SS and VS together for $114, that's like around 85 euro's. I bought the Pro version off SS though, the standard version is even $20 less, so together around 70 euro's.

If you only buy the standard version of SS, that's $30, around 22 euro's, should I say more????!!! ;)

TGNesh

Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:28 am

As you might have guessed, I'm a big fan of both software. Have been using it for some time now. Especially VS is just awesome!! :cheer:

TGNesh

Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:57 pm

If you didn't jump on it, then you're too late, discount is over....

willem

Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:33 pm

TGVanessa wrote:
[quote]If you didn't jump on it, then you're too late, discount is over....[/quot

Sorry i did'nt respons on your post..

The wallet is empty,, i could use my creditcard but then i suffer the next month,, they will make discounts again..still have some time left on the trails..

I will buy both when the wallet is filled..

Thanks for your post letting me know the discount was happening.

Edit. On my tablet the mp3 and video player i can slow down too and the sound
is very good too.

thereshopeyet

Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:47 pm

Willem

Have you mastered the Surgeon part yet ?

You'll be able to cut out the guitar then !

:ohmy:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic