I'm off! Grammy Festival At Sea

TGNesh

Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:26 am

Hey TG-friends!

Just wanna mention that I'm off to Miami today to attend the http://www.grammyfestivalatsea.com. So I'll be off the (internet) radar for the week.

I'm extremely fortunate to have a Skype-student in Ohio, who has become a friend too, who invited me to join her for a music-festival on a cruise to the Bahama's, well as you can imagine, I could hardly resist. ;) (it's just way too generous :ohmy: :blink: ) So very very very excited for that one!! :cheer:

Will attend concerts by Heart, Shawn Colvin, The Indigo Girls, Emmy-Lou Harris, Joan Osborne and many more :woohoo:, SO COOL!! I got pretty good seats too and a few intimate performances are included as well. Can't wait!!!!! :woohoo: I also hope to share some footage too.

Anyway, hope you've all survived the weekend :P (the ones from the US anyway) and I'll be back next week for yes, more lessons :) !

Cheers,

TGNess B)

michelew

Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:33 am

Have a FANTASTIC time Nessa. How could you not? :)

We DEFINTELY need a report when you're back.

Don't worry about us. :) we've definitely got enough to keep us busy with all the lessons you've given us (and Neil of course). ... actually, come to think of it you could both have a very long holiday and I'd still have a looooong list of lessons to work through. :) but of course we'll miss you.

Have a blast!!!

Soooo cool!

sandysue

Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:22 pm

Hi Ness

I'm so happy for you Ness. You've been looking forward to this for a long time. We'd all love to hear that you actually played along side some of the big guns, I know you have the talent for it. We can't wait to hear the results of your fantastic experience. Have a great time.

Sandy

BobR

Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:46 pm

Hi Ness,

Have a great time :woohoo:

Bob

tombo1230

Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:54 pm

Sounds fantastic! Have a great time Ness and be sure 'n' tell us all about it. :)

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic