Can you hear-feel-see the beats..

willem

Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:17 pm

Have to learn 4 songs for an event in april

Old man(working hard) [strike]Heart of gold[/strike]

I try to transcribe this pickin..chords pattern over the couplet D F#m7 G D/F# Em7 G/A D A G D/F# Em7 D

Chords involved A D E Bm,,,Can you feel the beats? Which chords goes over two measers?

A lot of hard work,,I just must play them not the singing,,hope it will work

Willem

sandysue

Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:51 pm

Good pick on the songs Willem. You'll learn them easily. I think you can sing them too. Post for us once you learn them and we'll sing along. :)

Sandy

p.s. A covers two measures right?

jimbo58

Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:54 pm

Willem
I think its great that your playing at an event in April, I find playing to an audience a bit terrifying but extremely benificial, what tunes you pick can be influenced by what type of event it is but I have found if I pick songs that you love that at least I can hear, feel see the beats. But good luck wllem I'm sure you will be terrific.

Knock there socks off
Jimbo

willem

Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:32 pm

jimbo58 wrote:
Willem
I think its great that your playing at an event in April, I find playing to an audience a bit terrifying but extremely benificial, what tunes you pick can be influenced by what type of event it is but I have found if I pick songs that you love that at least I can hear, feel see the beats. But good luck wllem I'm sure you will be terrific.

Knock there socks off
Jimbo
Its a colorfull evening with the choir.. I hope we knock there socks off..thx

Its hard working/practice on those songs..

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic