which or wish

willem

Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:04 pm

We have a huge labrary of song/lessons and even your working on list cost years to learn it and we are happy, but?

But which song that is'nt here would you put on top of your list?

My wish would be an instrumental for "when I'm 64" even a campfire with some stuff added would be nice. :laugh: B)

Willem

daryl

Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:37 pm

Hey Willem, What do you think of the idea of trying to do "When I'm Sixty-Four" as a campfire song on your own (and uploading your attempt)? Good for ear training and all. I'm sure you can find the chords on the internet (in many places). Then, after you get the campfire version uploaded you can then attempt to figure out a couple of fills to add (and upload that attempt). Again, a great ear training exercise. Just a thought.

willem

Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:51 pm

daryl wrote:
Hey Willem, What do you think of the idea of trying to do "When I'm Sixty-Four" as a campfire song on your own (and uploading your attempt)? Good for ear training and all. I'm sure you can find the chords on the internet (in many places). Then, after you get the campfire version uploaded you can then attempt to figure out a couple of fills to add (and upload that attempt). Again, a great ear training exercise. Just a thought.
Your thoughts are good,, its not a problem to find the chords and play them.

sandysue

Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:05 pm

Willem

Neil taught me the instrumental for the Beatles song When I'm 64 a couple of years ago. He gave me tabs for the song. I just scaned TG and I can't find it under Beatles, Neil's instrumentals or FOTW so I'm not sure exactly where it is on the site. I'll ask Neil if he doesn't respond to you before Wednesday.

Sandy

willem

Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:15 pm

sandysue wrote:
Willem

Neil taught me the instrumental for the Beatles song When I'm 64 a couple of years ago. He gave me tabs for the song. I just scaned TG and I can't find it under Beatles, Neil's instrumentals or FOTW so I'm not sure exactly where it is on the site. I'll ask Neil if he doesn't respond to you before Wednesday.

Sandy
I think there are hints all over the place/years,,

Maybe you can play it for me so I can slow it down and learn it from you, a FLOTW be great too,, I do have the tabs played by Neil but have problems with economic fingerings/pickin etc
Thx

Willem

sandysue

Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:34 pm

Hi Willem

I'll have Neil play that song for you on the next fly on the wall. He changed a few things in the tablature for me to simplify it On a couple of measures. There are a couple of long stretches on a couple of measures but they're very doable.

Sandy

tombo1230

Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:38 pm

willem wrote:
We have a huge labrary of song/lessons and even your working on list cost years to learn it and we are happy, but?

My wish would be an instrumental for "when I'm 64" even a campfire with some stuff added would be nice. :laugh: B)

Willem

Maybe this could be useful?

Tom N.

willem

Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:44 am

tombo1230 wrote:
willem wrote:

Willem

Maybe this could be useful?

Tom N.
Thx Tom and yeah that would be a great lessson.

Willem

willem

Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:56 am

I actually wanted to hear what wish would be there for a lesson song but it goes in a different direction ,which is also good.

And while focused on my wish yesterday I found two covers which would be great to work on

the campfire + version

the instrumental, great and funny things in it..

Wish me luck :laugh: B)

Sandy go on with your idea..

Willem

TGNesh

Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:34 am

Aaaah we're getting off topic here! ;)

My wish.....hmmmm.... :dry: I actually wouldn't know at this point.

What would another one be for you Willem?

Anyone else? :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic