Farewell

Lavallee

Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:40 am

Hi Chas, sorry to hear that you are leaving. I hope that everything will square away shortly for you. Keep playing guitar as often as possible. I will miss your good and most of the time fun (you were serious sometimes)comments.

Cheers

Marc

RicksPick

Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:36 am

Hey Chas bummer
We'll keep your seat warm
Keep well and hope to see you soon

Rick

Chasplaya

Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:48 pm

Looks like the way my Automatic payments go I've got a reprieve for a month yeah! Sorry put up with me very slightly longer lol. But then its Au Revoire

leeson

Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:29 pm

hey Chas,

You can still be part of the community even if you only buy lessons on an as needed basis.

Bill

heatndude

Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:02 pm

One of the originals leaving, bummer! I hope all turns out well for you and your family, hopefully we se you back soon.

I have enjoyed reading yourposts over the years very much even though I have not commented much.

Good luck,

Mark

Curious what my badge number is ?

michelew

Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:38 pm

What! Chas not a TARGET member.... My universe just went through some sort of strange alternate reality field... Or I just had a weird daydream... No I didn't imagine it, ... TG will not be the same.

Chas - I hope the things in your life that are necessitating this change improve. I presume you're having some troubles. I'm sorry about that. I definitely hope that you continue to be part of the community and we hear from you occasionally.

Now the BIG question, who WILL be the "oldest member" ;) if it's not Chas??? I know it's not me. Phew! :)

All the best Chas and keep playing.

Michele

neverfoundthetime

Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:17 pm

"You can check out but you can never leave".... you know that Chas! So even if you are no longer on TARGET, you are still a founding member and able to cruise the site, just some ports you can't call at. And you will forever remain the oldest member... Neil said!

Hope times improve!

Chasplaya

Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:03 pm

@ Neverfoundthetime Making you the oldest active member :laugh:

michelew

Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:19 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
"You can check out but you can never leave".... you know that Chas! So even if you are no longer on TARGET, you are still a founding member and able to cruise the site, just some ports you can't call at. And you will forever remain the oldest member... Neil said!

Hope times improve!
Of course! Chas IS still the "oldest" just not currently active.... What WAS I thinking? :P

dekotaj

Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:14 am

Chas

Its all good buddy. You take care and we will see you around the forum.

The very best sir
Kev

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic