Spam mails by Totally Guitars?

pepsicol

Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:07 am

Greetings from Germany!

since some time I receive on a nearly daily basis mail that appears like spam mail to me. I don't click in links of these mail because I'm afraid of viruses.

Please tell me is this adress: refering to this server? Mail was send by [email protected].

Sincerely

Gerhard David
pepsicol

neverfoundthetime

Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:11 am

Hoffentlich ist es nicht Spam Gerhard.... ich denke Support oder Neil antwortet gleich....

Welcome from Switzerland
Chris

willem

Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:32 am

pepsicol wrote:
Greetings from Germany!

since some time I receive on a nearly daily basis mail that appears like spam mail to me. I don't click in links of these mail because I'm afraid of viruses.

Please tell me is this adress: refering to this server? Mail was send by [email protected].

Sincerely

Gerhard David
pepsicol
I think I know what you mean,,they only try sell some DVD courses, all kind off courses,fingerpickin,ear training, etc,,,,,also they send out guitar tips,,

Willem

pepsicol

Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:00 am

I counted the mails all signed with the name Neil Hogan: 24 in the first 2 month this year. That makes 3 a week.

Why?

Do they really think that anyone would agree with that amount of advertisement?

Or is it just a spammer who got in posession of my mail adress and the fact that I am a customer here?

willem

Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:43 am

pepsicol wrote:
I counted the mails all signed with the name Neil Hogan: 24 in the first 2 month this year. That makes 3 a week.

Why?

Do they really think that anyone would agree with that amount of advertisement?

Or is it just a spammer who got in posession of my mail adress and the fact that I am a customer here?
you can ask Neil Hogan here on the forum, I know they drop us dead with that kind of mail, when you don't respond you get a new one on discount, I wait till they are for free, lol :laugh:

tgjameela

Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:08 am

Hi Gerhard,

Thanks for reaching out, the email [email protected] filters directly into our support desk, we've had some issues with members replying to our email messages and they have been bounced back, so we were using this address as an alternative to ensure that replies reach us.

As I'm sure many of you have seen, we're testing out a few new DVD collections and working on the best way to release the content to you guys via email. It is definitely not our intention to spam you, but we've noticed that in some cases the messages we send out are missed, so we try to resend them throughout the week to ensure that everyone see them.

Our team is working together with Neil to find the absolute best way to share the latest content with you guys in a way that works for everyone...so we do apologize for the growing pains. I hope this helps to shed some light on the emails. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to connect with us, we're always happy to help! :)

pepsicol wrote:
Greetings from Germany!

Sincerely

Gerhard David
pepsicol

unclewalt

Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:25 am

tgjameela

Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:10 pm

Hey unclewalt,

I couldn't find you on any of our active subscriber lists, so it is very possible that you unsubscribed from our newsletter.

We do provide links in every email to opt out of the emails, and you are always welcome to connect with us to request to unsubscribe from the mailing list.

Thanks!

unclewalt wrote:
I get zero advertising emails from TG, so I assume I opted out of them at some point. If there is a way to opt out (as there certainly should be), maybe note that here? Do the emails contain opt-out links? They should.

unclewalt

Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:42 pm

wiley

Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:52 am

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic