Comment On "The Rose"

familyman4

Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:35 pm

Oh my Gosh, OMG, OMG. I know I am early, actually posting a comment on a lesson that isn't even posted on the forum yet. I logged onto the site tonight and saw this song as a new lesson. Immediately clicked on it and found 2 angels singing and playing for all of us!!!

Just wait until everybody has a chance to hear the play through on this song. OMG!!!!

I cannot tell you exactly why I have always loved this song except to say that it has always touched me in a special way. You girls have done an outstanding job with this. I can't say it enough.

I am sure the lesson will be great as well but I just want to keep listening to the play through. VERY Special.

Oh My Gosh!

Thank you....
Bart

(Just could not wait to sing your praises and comment)

neverfoundthetime

Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:52 am

To right Bart. I got a sneak preview too and found it stunning!

willem

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:04 pm

Breathe Bart :laugh: B)

Willem

TGNesh

Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:11 pm

Wow..... :blush: :blush: :blush: :cheer: :cheer: :)

I actually don't know what to say....I always hope that a lesson gets well received, but.....this is a lot more than I could've hoped for....and this was even before it was posted on the forum??! :)

You're the sweetest Bart, can't say it enough, you always are to me. :kiss: And I am SO looking forward to see you again this year! :cheer:

Big hug and thank you so much! :kiss:

Ness

familyman4 wrote:
Oh my Gosh, OMG, OMG. I know I am early, actually posting a comment on a lesson that isn't even posted on the forum yet. I logged onto the site tonight and saw this song as a new lesson. Immediately clicked on it and found 2 angels singing and playing for all of us!!!

Just wait until everybody has a chance to hear the play through on this song. OMG!!!!

I cannot tell you exactly why I have always loved this song except to say that it has always touched me in a special way. You girls have done an outstanding job with this. I can't say it enough.

I am sure the lesson will be great as well but I just want to keep listening to the play through. VERY Special.

Oh My Gosh!

Thank you....
Bart

(Just could not wait to sing your praises and comment)

TGNesh

Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:14 pm

Yes you did! In this big house in Frick, with such wonderful and awesome reverb! ;) And Sonia was our audience, while being busy in the kitchen. She gave us the green light! :cheer:

neverfoundthetime wrote:
To right Bart. I got a sneak preview too and found it stunning!

jayswett

Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:55 am

Couldn't agree more with Bart. Can't wait to dig into this lesson and watch these lovely talented women over and over play this great, great song. Years ago, when I picked up the guitar for the first time, this was one of the first songs my buddy showed me.

crieniecat

Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:26 pm

Aaaaaw Bart!!
You are so sweet!! Thank you, Thank you, I'm smiling big time over here :)
How cool is that, a complimentary thread even before the lesson was posted :woohoo:

Chris, Yes you had the sneak preview ;) And as always it is great to hear you really liked it! :P

Jay, I'm happy to hear this song brings back nice memories. Thank you for the compliment!
Will we see you at this IGC? Hope so :)

I can only say that it is very special to me to be part of Ness her lessons every now and then.
And then to find that it is really so rewarding due to all of your positive comments :laugh:

Thanks, it really made my day
See you soon!
Corina :kiss:

TGNesh

Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:23 pm

That's so kind Jay, thank you!!! :cheer:

Can't help to say that it'd be fantastic to hear you play it :) , hopefully this IGC? Managed to work out if you can join us again? Needless to say that I'd be thrilled if you'll be there again!

jayswett wrote:
Couldn't agree more with Bart. Can't wait to dig into this lesson and watch these lovely talented women over and over play this great, great song. Years ago, when I picked up the guitar for the first time, this was one of the first songs my buddy showed me.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic